10522 Moody Rd, Riverview, FL 33578 Map · Phone number

About Clik-Me-Quik

We are a photobooth company, offering an outside the box photobooth experience for your events! At ClikmeQuik we have developed a great photobooth experience that we believe is the best in the market. Our booth uses a live view DSLR connect to a touch screen that allows complete control for the user. We don't believe in a stand alone system so here at ClikmeQuik we always provide two attends to work with your guests and ensure they have a great time using our photobooth.

wedding wire prop rack
wedding wire cream photobooth
wedding wire photostrip footer spread image green

6 Reviews for Clik-Me-Quik

Cecily · Married on 09/02/2018

Our first time working with Click-Me-Quik was excellent! Alison was so awesome to work with. She made sure they came prepared with ample props to match our black & white themed gala which really meant a lot to us. The ability to choose between sizes of prints was also a plus. We will definitely work with them in the future.

Jessica · Married on 12/03/2017

Absolutely love Clik me Quick! Alison is amazing to work with. Everyone at our wedding including my husband and I truly loved having them as our photo booth vendor. Differen size strip options as well backgrounds to match your wedding invitation and colors! The memory book made at the end of the night to capture the moments and let your guest sign is so very special and unique! We also received copies of all the pics on an USB not to mention all of our guest received a photo strip as well.
    We live in South Florida but of ever in need of a photo booth company in the central Florida area we’re going with them! Definitely recommended to anyone I know! Thank you Clik Me Quick!

Sent on 12/18/2017

Clik-Me-Quik's reply:

Thank you so much for allowing us to share your special day, we are glad you all had fun with the photobooth. Our favorite part is the memory book. The day goes so quickly it's great to be able to revisit those treasured memories and see everyone having fun.

megan · Married on 10/20/2017

I used Clik me Quik for my wedding October 20th at Bakers Ranch in Parrish and they were absolutely amazing! I love the personalized book we received at the end of the night with every ones photos in it, along with a zip drive! The props were awesome and the attendant was wonderful. All my guests loved it, it really loosened them up and got them in a fun party mood :)

Award

Clik-Me-Quik FAQ

• What event items are available? Photobooth, Singage
  • Which of the following services do your prices include? Delivery, Setup
  • Which of the following does your starting price include? Enclosed Booth, Prints, Props
  • Which of the following does your most popular package include? Enclosed Booth, Prints, Props
  • What photobooth items are available? Enclosed Booth, Props

• Fancy That Specialty Linens
    Fancy That Specialty Linens Wedding Rentals

Looking for to add some fun to your event. hands down this is the best photo booth around. Always has at least 2 attendants on hand to help. Provides clean and event appropriate props customized for each event. We definitely recommend them.

• Crescent Oaks Country Club
    Crescent Oaks Country Club Country Club Weddings

Click-Me-Quik I absolutely enjoy having both Peter and Alison at our events. They really know how to make an event one to remember. Their photo booth and props are spectacular and I highly recommend them to have at all events! Extremely professional to work with as well. Thank you both for all that you do. Sincerely, Cassie Events Director Crescent Oaks Country Club.

• On The Move Productions
    On The Move Productions Wedding DJs

Clik-Me-Quik is a very fun and unique photobooth company. I have had the pleasure of working with them many times. They can customize their booth props for themed events. They are one of my top referrals for photobooths!

• 10522 Moody Rd Riverview, FL 33578 See on map