Austin, TX 78749 Map · Phone number

About Click Chick Images

Click Chick Images an Austin, Texas-based wedding and boudoir photography company to the AWESOME. Headed up by Kara Marie Trombetta, a photographer with a passion for passionate people.

Kara Marie focuses on capturing authentic moments rather than cliche staged photos. You know....the kind that you will want to hang on your wall to admire forever!

With a specialization in boudoir and weddings, Kara Marie only takes on a select number of bookings in efforts to be able to focus all efforts on each client's customer service experience. She believes it's not only about getting "pretty photos", but having a stellar time while doing so.

Follow Click Chick Images on

b3076e479f59c4fa 1374761499073 schickrecessional
lauradeer

27 Reviews for Click Chick Images

Heather · Married on 04/19/2014

Kara Marie was fantastic, as always! She shot our wedding this past Saturday and was risking life an limb to get the perfect shots for us. Leading up to the wedding she was always accessible to answer any questions we had, and helped me surprise my groom with a boudoir book. She is so professional, fun and gifted at what she does. If you are even thinking about booking her - just DO IT!!

Sent on 04/22/2014

Ashley · Married on 12/21/2013

My (now) husband and I were referred to Click Chick from a family member that is a professional photographer in Virgina who had heard about her work. When looking through Click Chick's site we loved her photo-journalism type style and ability to capture the true atmosphere of a moment- the perfect quality in a photographer to shoot our SURPRISE WEDDING!

When we met with Kara the first time we were amazed at how cool and professional she was. It is kind of like a first date when you can tell if your personalities will work together or not- we instantly knew she was our photographer. (Remember this person is with you sharing your most intimate life moments- you need to like them!)

We decided on her "The Works" package as it was competitively priced and had all the fun things we were looking for! We loved that this package allowed you to have access to your photos through digital downloads- something to be aware of when looking at photographers pricing.

We were impressed with Kara's ability and quality in shooting all sessions in our package- engagements, bridal, boudoir and the wedding! It takes a true skill to be able to transfer between portrait and photo-journalistic type styles- she does so beautifully and makes it feel natural.

I loved her day-of "sneak peeks" where she would send me a couple of images she had shot earlier that day. It was always a little teaser into the images she was so quick to get in our hands! Her editing was lightening-fast and always way before the deadline she had presented. Thank you!

The printing studio product quality is fabulous. We have already ordered an album and canvas wrap- they are great!

Kara is a pleasure to work with! We will be using her in our future and I would highly recommend her to anyone in the Austin area- bridal/boudoir/family portrait. One of my best friends is using her for her wedding this Spring and I know she will be overjoyed with the outcome just as we are.

Thank you Kara!

Sent on 01/29/2014

Lauren · Married on 06/29/2013

You NEED Kara as your photographer. Initially I thought she was out of our price range but after a rather bad experience with our engagement session photographer I realized that I needed a true professional. Not only does she take AMAZING pictures, but she lives and breathes weddings; she has experience with literally every aspect of a wedding, so when my wedding planner had difficulty figuring out my bustle, she was able to step in and save the day. I had complete and total faith in her abilities to handle every aspect of my wedding day, and when we ran into some complications she and her second photographer were able to step in and smooth things out (btw, even if you don't think you need one, you need a second photographer. Kara's staff is phenomenal and I could not have been more pleased with the shots she was able to get.) Every single one of my wedding photos looks like it came out of a magazine, and I don't consider myself to be a very photogenic person. My husband suffered a facial fracture 2 weeks before our wedding and his face was partially paralyzed during our wedding; this was not a problem for Kara. She was able to adjust her shots to get his "good side" and you can't even tell there was a problem when you look at our wedding album. If she's outside of your budget, rearrange your budget. The biggest complaint I have is that I'm left with too many flawless pictures to hang in our new apartment. Darn.

Sent on 03/31/2014

Click Chick Images FAQ

• What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Prints

• Bride's Body
    Bride's Body Wedding Hair & Makeup

Click Chick owner, Kara Marie, is a sweet, kind, fun-loving photographer that any bride will be thrilled to work with. She really gets to know her client and her client's style and tailors every photo and every shoot to their liking. Kara's easy to be around and can make anyone feel comfortable!