11587 Helen, Warren, MI 48093 Map · Phone number

78e7b5f35228d692 image
78e7b5f35228d692 image

12 Reviews for Clever Bumblebee Creations

Jessica · Married on 08/13/2016

Booking Clever Bumblebee for our wedding was a great decision!
    After meeting with Lynn the first time, I immediately felt as though she understood the feel of our wedding, what we wanted, and was able to put that into our full décor. She was more than just a florist. I had all of these ideas floating around in my head, but I know nothing about flowers, and she helped to put all of my ideas into actually pieces. We wanted a wildflower/rustic/vintage/simple look and while I still can't explain how she did it, she did it perfectly. She did everything from decorating our chuppah, our ceremony aisle, bouquets, boutonnieres, our cocktail tables, coffee tables, dinner tables, and head table. People still continue to talk about how beautiful our bridesmaid and my bouquet were!She was extremely professional, worked with us until every detail was perfect, and then it seemed she set up everything the morning of so quickly I didn't even get to see her! Everything was beautiful and totally fit the feel of our wedding!

Sent on 08/31/2016

Lauren · Married on 05/21/2016

Lynn was awesome! So easy to work with and incredibly creative. I really just told her what colors and feel we were going for and we ended up with amazing flowers. Also, you can't beat the price! I couldn't have been happier with what Lynn created for us.

Sent on 06/08/2016

I highly recommend this vendor! Lynn was great to work with and created beautiful centerpieces, bouquets, etc. Great value!

Sent on 06/17/2014

Clever Bumblebee Creations FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 200.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 75.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 20.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Country, Eclectic, Modern, Preppy, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Artificial, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Crowns, Flower Petals, Non-Floral, Single Flowers

• Academy of the Sacred Heart
    Academy of the Sacred Heart Church Weddings

Lynn Jovick is the genius behind Clever Bumblebee Creations. She is super creative, kind, and fun to work with. Her work is always perfect down to the last detail!

• 11587 Helen Warren, 48093 See on map