410 Washington Street 2nd floor, Holliston, MA 01746 Map · Phone number

About Clever Bride Consignments

Budget and eco conscious fashionistas, SAVE up to 80% off retail prices! Stop in and experience our upscale and modern boutique with a full selection of NEW, designer samples, and pre-owned wedding gowns, veils and jewelry which have been consigned to us by bridal boutiques and clever brides, like yourself. At Clever Bride Consignments you can look like a princess...without paying a royal sum!

Follow Clever Bride Consignments on

New gowns weekly!
New gowns weekly!
20130630160642resize
Clever Bride Consignments
All of our veils are under $100!
All of our veils are under $100!
img2214alt1we
20130630160216resize
20130630155607resize
Large dressing room.
Large dressing room.
Hundreds of new and gently used wedding dresses to choose from!
Hundreds of new and gently used wedding dresses to choose from!
20130630155505resize

32 Reviews for Clever Bride Consignments

Clever Bride Consignments 1
Clever Bride Consignments 2

Shi · Getting married on 09/28/2019

I can't speak highly enough of this bridal salon! We had the best experience here. All the other reviews on this page are spot on. The customer service, selection, and quality of the dresses were top-knotch! We bought a sample dress here that fit my personality and which we didn't find anything even close to it at the other salons we visited.

Aubrey · Married on 09/01/2018

Visited Clever Bride on a whim this Sunday after trying DB and another boutique. I felt like it would be a long shot that I would find something I liked in my size. I can't believe I tried on three dresses and one of them was my dream dress! Chris was so helpful, very knowledgeable without being preachy or patronizing which I had experienced at David's Bridal. I will definitely recommend Clever Bride. Just as an aside Chris does not do alterations there, if you find the dress you walk away with it that day and she refers you to a preferred seamstress. I just thought that would be helpful info for the fellow bride! Thanks again Chris!

Pat · Married on 07/13/2018

I found Clever Bride Consignments on line when I was looking to sell a wedding dress my daughter bought on a whim. I made an appoint meant to bring the dress in. My daughter found a "Cinderella dress" at Alfred Angelo's that she loved. We put the required 50% down and 4 weeks later they went bankrupt. We were devastated. We had to start again. We went to a very well known salon but nothing seemed to replace the first dress. I then called Chris and said I have an appointment to bring in a dress for consignment and now I need a bridal appointment for my daughter. I really did not expect for my daughter to find her dream dress at the consignment shop, especially after trying on so many at the other shop. We were met by Chris who was so pleasant and helpful. After telling her what we were looking for, she pulled about 6 dresses for us. They were all beautiful. We narrowed it down to two. Chris suggested that we go to the little bakery next door for a snack and talk about the dresses. After our snack, we made our decision. We did not find a veil at that time but went back to look months later and found the perfect one. My daughters wedding was on July 13, 2018 and it was a Fairytale wedding. Thank you to Chris and this amazing store. Will definitely go back with my other daughter.

Clever Bride Consignments 3
    Clever Bride Consignments 4

Clever Bride Consignments FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? Under $500, $500 - $999, $1,000 - $2,499, $2,500 - $3,999
  • Who do you provide services for? Bride
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Cleaning, Consignment, Preservation, Sample Sales
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Sample Gowns, Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown? Less than 6 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns? Weekly
  • What is your return policy? Final Sales

• Primavera Dreams
    Primavera Dreams Wedding Planners

After hearing about Clever Bride store from a few happy brides, I’ve got a chance to meet with Christina in person and to visit her store. She is a real professional and I’ve learned quite a lot about the dresses and the modern brides from her perspective. Christina helped me to select a gorgeous designer dress for a styled shoot, which I staged in Tuscany, Italy, and I am convinced that her smart store is a real treasure trove for brides. Highly recommend!

• Kimberly Jones Photography
    Kimberly Jones Photography Wedding Photographers

When my Mom and I went to Chris' shop to go dress shopping it was truly a memorable experience. Chris made us feel so welcome and comfortable. She knew exactly what she was doing and was amazing at helping me find the dress that was just right for me. Although I picked out quite a few dresses Chris actually picked out the dress that brought the tears to my eyes. It's an amazing dress and and price was more than reasonable. I can't wait to walk down the aisle in it. I can't thank you enough.

• 410 Washington Street, 2nd floor Holliston, MA 01746 See on map