San Antonio, TX 78213 Map · Phone number

About Clayton Austin

Lets face it. Love is an animal.Though my grandfather told me once that love is more like a bird, if you hold it tightly it dies, if you hold it slightly, it flies. When you find this bird hold onto it but remember to give it room to grow. Room to breathe. Do this together. And when you find it, call me. I want to photograph it. My name is Clayton Austin. I am just a man and I tend to see things better with my eyes closed.

I am located in Austin, TX and am available wherever the universe will have me.

• Caitlin's Creations
ca20fba471a77954 1338829280837 LoveStoriesc138
LoveStoriesc106

56 Reviews for Clayton Austin

Nguyen · Married on 01/07/2018

Clayton was a dream to work with. He’s super laid back and makes you feel very comfortable. We did our bridal shoot with him a few months before our wedding. It was good practice for the real deal. It made us even more excited for the wedding day. Our wedding photos came out spectacular and I couldnt be happier. I can’t help but smile every time I look back at them. Thank you Clayton for everything. Your artistry is beyond!

Sent on 04/03/2018

Cindy · Married on 10/25/2014

Clayton exceeded our expectations!
    after seeing his work online, we knew he was the One we wanted to photograph our wedding weekend.
    his photographs are beautiful because he is extremely talented, professional, flexible and friendly. But there is more to it than than that! It's because of who he is and the way in which views the world and connects with whoever and whatever he photographs.
    Clayton Austin is a gift! Book early!

Sent on 11/29/2014
  • Maggie

Maggie · Married on 09/13/2014

I don't know where to begin! I couldn't have imagined our day without Clayton..he was the first and hands down best decision we made, as soon as we got engaged I told Zach I already knew who I wanted to photograph our wedding. His creativity and work speaks for itself, he truly captures all the beauty of the day. I had no doubt what so ever that our pictures would come back just as amazing as our day felt. Not to mention he is so so fun to work with, it was like having a close friend shoot your wedding honestly. He's easy to talk to and always made us feel comfortable. I could seriously go on and on..he went above and beyond when we had to move our wedding the month before from Texas to Colorado and without missing a beat he booked his flight. He even styled our wedding day..I mean how amazing is that? He truly loves what he does and it totally shines through in his work!! xoxo

Sent on 10/30/2014

Clayton Austin FAQ

• What photography services do you offer?
    High-Res Images

• San Antonio, 78213 See on map
    Location of (Clayton Austin)