About Classy-Styles Hair & Make-up Artistry

"Making YOU and your memories even more beautiful"

Classy-Styles specialize in on-location bridal hair styling & airbrush make-up.

With many years of experience in the beauty industry we can give you experienced, professional advice to make sure you are confident and ready for your big day!!

We strive to make YOU and your memories even more beautiful!!!

Sit back.....Relax...... and Let our team come to you!

Now serving Sarasota ,Tampa, Gulf coast beaches, Orlando and surrounding Florida areas.

Email us today to set your special date!!

classystylesfl@gmail.com

Call/text April directly at 239-989-6445

Please visit our website at www.classy-styles.com

Categories: Wedding Hair & Makeup

Licensed (3)
Blowouts (3)
Consultations (2)
Natural Makeup (2)

I'm very happy I listened to all of you on weddingwire who left wonderful reviews, because my hair and makeup looked amazing. I was coming from out of town and not able to do a trial, but April took her time and really listened to me to make sure I was happy with everything. I'm someone who normally wears a lot of makeup and can be pretty particular about how I look, and this is the best professional hair and makeup I've ever had (coming from someone who has been a bridesmaid dozens of times). They were early, very professional, and brought lots of options for makeup, lashes, and some hair clip accessories. They were super patient while I thought about small things (do I want thicker eyeliner, do I want this piece of hair pinned back, etc.) which helped me to really relax. I enjoyed chatting with them. My mom, sister and I were all very happy with our looks. Their pricing is on par with what I expected to pay, and worth every penny. I highly recommend them.

Profile Picture Kelly, 12/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

April did a great job creating beautiful hair dos for all 11 of us who were getting ready the day of my wedding! Her make up artists also did a fantastic job. April was very flexible and understanding during my two trials. I was having a hard time deciding how to do my hair but she was very supportive and I was so happy with they way my hair looked on my wedding day. April is professional and very easy to work with. I definitely recommend her and her team!

Profile Picture Katie, 11/18/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Hair Trial, On-Site Hair, Updos/Styling, Airbrush Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Hair, Makeup

Classy-Styles Hair & Make-up Artistry Pricing

1:33 minutes
Beautiful Weddings
1:33 minutes

6 ENDORSEMENTS
I love April's professionalism and positive attitude! She is hands down the best hair person I have worked with!

April is fabulous! Not only is she talented, creative, professional, and competent - she is kind and fun too! She is dedicated to providing quality work and somehow she does it quick! I highly recommend her to anyone looking for hair and makeup of any kind. I genuinely look forward to working with her again. In fact, she is a preferred vendor of Liquid Crystal Photography!

April is wonderful...she has really made the brides that I have sent her feel special. I look forward to working with her in the future.

I have worked with April and the other lovely ladies at Classy-Styles on many occasions and I can honestly say that I LOVE working with them all! These ladies are so sweet and SO dang talented that it just blows my mind. I have worked with them on weddings, bridals, engagements, and even styled shoots and I will continue to do so. I recommend them to any and every bride that I come in contact with in our area, because they are just THAT good. I am continuing to work with them all as much as I can because I really feel that they are just the most wonderful crew to work with. HIRE THEM! You will not regret it. I promise :)

Events

8131 cooper creek blvd, Sarasota FL , FL 34201   See On Map
239-989-6445 (phone)
Classy-Styles Hair & Make-up Artistry is a wedding on site hair and make-up artist from Sarasota. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Tampa, Longboat Key, and Orlando. Classy-Styles Hair & Make-up Artistry is a professional wedding Hair stylist and make-up artist that has been part of the Sarasota wedding industry for 9 years. We specialize in on-site wedding hair and airbrush make up.