About Classie Events

Our mission at Classie Events is to provide superior service, as well as unmatched value for your time and money. It is our goal to provide our customers with unparalleled services and professionalism. We thrive to continuously maintain customer satisfaction, and exceed our customers’ expectations with regards to commitment, communication, and customization of each event.

By putting your trust in our dedicated team of professionals, we are able to ensure a well organized, stress free, and above all, “Classie” event.

Categories: Wedding DJ

Regions serviced: Northern New Jersey

Follow Classie Events on

142 Reviews for Classie Events

Liability Insurance (5)

I have to start off my saying I am not a review writer but I am a big review reader so I'm hoping all who read this book and use Vito at Classie Events! I promise you wont be disappointed in fact you will be amazed. My wedding was on 12/16/17 and we are still getting calls, emails and text messages how our wedding was the best wedding they have ever been to and let me tell you I'm not a young bride and many of our guests were not the youngest so you know they have been to their share of weddings!!! Vito is amazing to work with and goes above and beyond to make sure you are happy. He is very responsive, basically answered me before I hit the send button for a text like he knew what I was thinking :)! I told him my wedding day depends on him and boy did he deliver. A good wedding is determined by the DJ, make your wedding day the best by hiring the best, Vito at Classie Events!!!! I also used Classie Events for my photographer, Bob was awesome took every picture I requested and all that I didn't think to request, they came out beautiful! I had my digital copy in 2 weeks!!!!

Profile Picture Pamela, 12/16/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Liability Insurance

We used Classie events for our September 2017 wedding (ceremony and reception) and we could not have been more pleased with the service we received. From the very start they were attentive, organized, honest and invested. During the actual wedding Vito (both of them), Nick and Darryl went above and beyond to make our special day perfect. They arrived at the venue early, well dressed and ready to work hard. They tended to all of our requests, felt out our crowd to play music that would keep guests on the dance floor, and had smiles on their faces the entire night. The Photo Booth service they offered was a huge hit and kept our guests constantly entertained. Classic events brought fun, energy and, of course, great music to our wedding and we could not be more grateful.

Profile Picture Nikki, 8/4/17, 1 Review

One Event Per Day
Video Projection
6 AWARDS

3 ENDORSEMENTS
Classie Events is a wonderfully talented entertainment company. They can take your event from 0 top 60 with their eclectic playlist and dedicated staff. I would recommend them for weddings and any other events!

Fun, energeitic , and on Point!!! I had the pleasure of working with Classie Events a few times and they continuously had the dance floor packed. Thanks for keeping those dance floors packed and allowing us to get some great Video Footage!!! Jorge V. ~ Mirage Artistic Photography

Expect nothing less than perfection with Classie Events!

Events

P.O. Box 5103, Old Bridge, NJ 08857   See On Map
888-912-9211 (phone)
Mon-Thurs 10am-6pm Fri 10am-3pm Sat & Sun by appointment only
Classie Events is a wedding Disc Jockey Entertainment company from New Jersey. We service weddings throughout the local area, including New Jersey, New York, and Pennsylvania. Classie Events is a professional wedding entertainment company that has been part of the Tri State area wedding industry for 3 years. We specialize in music, lighting, and much more.