About Classie Events

Classie Events is a wedding DJ company in Old Bridge, New Jersey that wants couples to walk away feeling that their experience was well-organized, stress-free and classy. Couples celebrating in northern New Jersey can count on them to elicit the right emotion at the right time, while also using the music to create an atmosphere.

Classie Events carries liability insurance and can cater to couples’ specific music tastes. If you love rock, international and R&B beats, they’ll be able to please you. Classie Events is experienced in coordinating aspects of LGBTQ weddings.

Other Services
Ensure that your guests remember your wedding for all of the right reasons. Classie Events can tack on the following services to ensure that all your wedding needs are met:

• Photography

Regions serviced: Northern New Jersey

Follow Classie Events on

144 Reviews for Classie Events

Liability Insurance (5)

Our guests are STILL talking about how wonderful Vito was for our wedding on 8/11/18. My husband and I couldn't have picked a better company, and better yet, a better DJ! In fact, Vito was so wonderful at my sister's wedding 8 yeas ago, that we knew we wanted him for ours! He was absolutely wonderful with all of the wedding planning. When we met with Vito for the first time, his reassurance, confidence, and overall experience blew us away. Vito accommodated a special request in honor of my father who has passed away 4 years ago. He was able to segue parts of three different songs, to create a memorable dance in honor my "daddy daughter dance". It was just perfect, THANK YOU! He also was able to show a personal slideshow that I made during dinner time, using his equipment. The last song of the night was almost as if it were a finale fireworks show. He mixed a couple different songs together to end the night on a BANG. Needless to say, the night was AMAZING. Vito is very knowledgeable and is EXCELLENT at what he does! We are so happy to have chosen him! Vito and his company are the best!

Profile Picture Amanda, 8/11/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Please if you’re still looking for a DJ stop what you’re doing an call Vito now! I promise he will beat any price you’ve gotten this far! But that’s not all what’s going to sell you on this vendor i promise ! Vito and Nicole are the most genuine beautiful people i met and they truly care about your event. Every phone call email concern will be addressed quickly. We put a lot of pressure on Vito when all of our friends and family started saying our wedding would be the wedding of the year and let me tell you he and his team delivered ten fold! You won’t regret signing that contract! We can’t thank Classie events enough for making our wedding everything we were hoping for!

Profile Picture MARLIN, 6/15/18, 3 Reviews

One Event Per Day
Video Projection
6 AWARDS

3 ENDORSEMENTS
Classie Events is a wonderfully talented entertainment company. They can take your event from 0 top 60 with their eclectic playlist and dedicated staff. I would recommend them for weddings and any other events!

Fun, energeitic , and on Point!!! I had the pleasure of working with Classie Events a few times and they continuously had the dance floor packed. Thanks for keeping those dance floors packed and allowing us to get some great Video Footage!!! Jorge V. ~ Mirage Artistic Photography

Expect nothing less than perfection with Classie Events!

79 Route 520, Suite 100, Englishtown, NJ 07726   See On Map
888-912-9211 (phone) 732-851-7677 (fax)
Mon-Tues-Wed 10am-2pm Sat & Sun by appointment only
Classie Events is a wedding Disc Jockey Entertainment company from New Jersey. We service weddings throughout the local area, including New Jersey, New York, and Pennsylvania. Classie Events is a professional wedding entertainment company that has been part of the Tri State area wedding industry for 3 years. We specialize in music, lighting, and much more.