6314 Celia Vista Dr, San Diego, CA 92115 Map · Phone number

About Classically Lovely Events

From the moment you get down on one knee to your first dance and beyond, We are here to make sure your day is flawless. We can help you fine tune all of your last minute details or we can design your day from beginning to end.

Classically Lovely Events is a full service wedding design and coordination studio. We would love to help you plan your big day!

ipqqtp2t17vtgrenis2yuoysn2wptb8zyh52ez8h
c8371855c5485623 1374097701234 ehrlich358
07 07 07 42 2

11 Reviews for Classically Lovely Events

Nadia · Married on 08/22/2015

I brought Danielle on for month-of planning for my wedding based on the great job she did for my sister's wedding. Danielle was great and even though she was contracted for month-of planning she never made you feel like you could only talk to her within that timeframe- she was always responsive, provided great vendor suggestions and went out of her way to make our big day seamless. I can admit that I am a bit of a control freak but I had all the confidence in Danielle to execute everything as planned on the wedding day. It was so reassuring knowing that I didn't have to fuss about anything and my full concentration was on the wedding and actually being able to enjoy every minute of it. Danielle is a great choice whether you want full planning services or month-of planning- she is passionate about her career, has a great network of friends (which helps with the vendor selection process) and most importantly she executes the wedding you've had planned in your mind for all of those months!

Sent on 11/24/2015

Chelsea · Married on 08/02/2014

Having Classically Lovely Events coordinate my wedding was the best decision I made in planning my wedding. Danielle was recommended to me by a friend, and when my fiancé and I met her a year before our wedding date, we knew she was the perfect choice for helping in plan and coordinate our wedding. Although we only booked Danielle for a "month of" coordination and planning, she did her best throughout my year of planning to help where she could and give advise as I needed it. Throughout the year planning process Danielle and I met a few times to discuss my progress and go over my vision for the wedding. She sent my a timeline that I should follow throughout the year, which really saved my life because I would have been lost without it.

The month before my wedding I felt like Danielle had truly lifted most of the stress of the wedding of my shoulders. She picked up where I had left off so that I didn't have to worry about contacting or confirming with my vendors, because I knew she had everything under control. With any problems that arose, she contacted me with a clear and calm approach that made last minute decisions easy.

My venue was a small space that made it tricky to transform from ceremony to the reception, a few ideas were given for deciding whether of not we could have separate ceremony/reception set ups, or if we would just have to have tables set up the whole event. But Danielle knew how important walking down the aisle was to me and she made it happen! They transformed the small space quickly from an amazing ceremony with an aisle to a gorgeous 13 table reception.

On the wedding day, Danielle and her team took care of EVERYTHING. All of my decorations that I had worked so hard on were displayed so beautifully. The clean up was what I was most worried about because we only had an hour to get everything and everyone out... but one again Danielle and the Classically Lovely team made it happen.

Thank you so much Classically Lovely!

Sent on 08/08/2014
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth · Married on 07/26/2014

My fiancé and I met Danielle at a bridal event sweetheart soiree and we very impressed with how personable and detail oriented she was. Danielle stood out because she sent us a one on one, personal message, afterwards to follow up with us. I am very much a planner person and I really enjoy it, so it was not top priority for us to have a wedding planner. We decided to check out the different options, and realized, yes this is a must have. We invested in the day of coordinator package, which I have to say was really more the month of coordinator package. Danielle was there every step of the way, and always checking in. Months prior to the event, she would send me messages to see how we were doing, and how everything was coming along. Honestly you don’t realize how much of your time and energy you will spend on your big day, and I am so grateful I had Danielle’s assistance, it was the best decision EVER. There are so many details that go into your wedding, most of which, come up later than sooner, so what a relief to have CLE on my side. The whole team at Classically Lovely Events is amazing, so no doubt you will be in good hands. If we were able to do it all over again, we would have had CLE there from start to finish. As much as I love planning, it can get very overwhelming very quickly. To have the piece of mind and not need to pawn tasks onto your family/friends is priceless. I recommend, any type of event you have coming up, to meet with Danielle and her team to discuss options that will work for you. Danielle is very genuine and will have your best interests in mind to make your day care free and special like we all deserve! Even though she works with many clients, she made me feel like I was number one on the list. My now hubby was also appreciative to have a stress free bride, so I am very thankful to have met Danielle and have CLE be part of our special day, it was absolutely the best wedding, and we couldn’t have been happier with the services provided.

Sent on 08/08/2014

Award

Classically Lovely Events FAQ

• What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Destination, Eco-Friendly, Military

• Plenty of Petals
    Plenty of Petals Wedding Florists

Danielle is such a sweetheart to work with and always goes above and beyond for her bride. I have done a few weddings with her and she very hardworking, professional, and just a joy to work with!

• 6314 Celia Vista Dr San Diego, 92115 See on map