149 Kender Rhea Ct. ste#E, Clarksville, TN 37043 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Classic Creations Photography

Serving the Clarksville, Ft. Campbell, Nashville, Montgomery County and Western Kentucky areas

Its Your Wedding

Your wedding is one of the most special days of your lives and requires that the utmost attention be given to details. Your wedding is unique and therefore I feel that it is important to meet each couple face to face to get to know one another and discuss what is important to you as a couple in a wedding photographer. I provide you with a free consultation either in studio or at a place of your choice to discuss the details of your wedding day. To ensure that all of your wants, needs and special requests for your wedding day are met, I provide multiple package options tailored to fit your style and budget.

Please contact me today to set up your personalized consultation I can be reached by phone at 931-624-8003

or by email at photography@kristinawhite.com

If email is your preffered method of contact please add our email address to your contact list to ensure that correspondance does not go to your spam folder.

My style and philosophy

I am a photographer with a photojournlalistic influence and I strive to bring quality photography, integrity, and affordable pricing to the communities that I serve. Specializing in Wedding and Engagement photography I also enjoy providing Family, Children, Senior, Baby, Newborn, and Maternity portraits as well.

I believe photography is meant to capture those moments in life that we want to remember for a lifetime. My photography is on-location as I truly feel that the best portraits come from real life and since we do not live in a studio, our pictures, those captured moments in life worth remembering, do not always need to be created in a studio but can be captured where we live, where we are, and portraying who we are.

Follow Classic Creations Photography on

KWPhotography086
KWPhotography018

14 Reviews for Classic Creations Photography

Kristina · Married on 08/13/2011

The pictures turned out beautifully, I was very impressed with how many photos were taken!!

Sent on 02/09/2012

Erika · Married on 10/23/2010

Kristina and David were wonderful! They were both really nice and professional. We communicated mainly through email, and they responded very quickly any time I had a question. They made the atmosphere very comfortable at our wedding. Both of them are easy going and get the job done without being demanding. We absolutely loved them. I would recommend them to anyone needing a photographer. The pricing is very resonable as well. They even gave us a free engagment session. Wonderful people and photographers!

Sent on 12/18/2010

Cassandra · Married on 08/07/2010

Our wedding photos are beautiful!! Thank you for your hard work!!

Sent on 09/07/2010

Classic Creations Photography FAQ

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Classic Creations Photography 1
    Free Engagement or Bridal Session.
    Now offering a free session with select wedding bookings. Please see our site for details.

• 149 Kender Rhea Ct., ste#E Clarksville, 37043 See on map