Orlando, FL 32867 Map · Phone number

About Classic Celebrations

Planning for the BIGGEST EVENT in your Life?

Need Some Assistance?

Classic Celebrations can create the perfect plan just for You!

Your Engagement period is a wonderful, magical time in your lives, but it can be stressful as well dealing with all the details of wedding planning.....

Classic Celebrations is available to help you through this time of planning and through all the events on your Wedding Day! We offer a variety of services from vendor consultation through full-service wedding planning. We aim to make your engagement period and wedding day as "stress-less" as possible!

We're a full-time, full-service special event planning business!

We can provide as much or as little assistance as you require to make your event successful. Since we are a full-time event planning/coordination business, we have the opportunity and time to contribute the attention that your wedding needs to be successful!

We have spent countless hours researching and visiting local sites and vendors to provide you with information on the "right" service providers for your event.

We believe our training, research and commitment can greatly assist with planning and coordinating your Special Day!

We would enjoy hearing from you and discussing the details of your Special Day! The initial consultation is free... So contact us today to set-up an appointment!

Doris facewithbouquet
Doris Church
Doris receptionheadtable

14 Reviews for Classic Celebrations

Michelle · Married on 04/13/2017

Our experience with Classic Celebrations was amazing!! From start to finish, every bit of advice was shared and we were very pleased with our wedding. Every one of our requests were met and the professionalism was consistent with every interaction. I would definitely recommend them to my friends and family. ??

I was the luckiest girl in the world when I won Keshia and her team at a bridal show. She was INCREDIBLE! Helped me out so much with finding vendors in my budget, and helping remind me of things to do that I didn't know I had to. I had her as a day-of coordinator and yet she did so much more than that. Please please please, hire this lady and her team to organize your wedding, you will be beyond relieved that you did, the weight will be lifted off your shoulders with grace and a smile.

Mary · Married on 06/06/2012

I did not know what to expect trying to plan the perfect wedding miles away from the venue. Right off the bat, I felt very confident in K. Lynn with Classic Celebrations. She seemed very upfront, honest, and listened to what I wanted and was very willing to meet my needs. On the day of the wedding, the weather did not cooperate but K. Lynn told me not to worry she would have it all worked out. The limo picked us up just as she had scheduled and when we arrived at the site K. Lynn was there to greet us. She had to make adjustments for the ceremony due to the rain, but once I saw how she had arranged everything, I knew everything was going to be perfect. The flowers were more beautiful then I was expecting, they looked like they were right out of a bride magazine. But the best part was finding the right officiant and she did. He performed a ceremony that I will never forget. He not only united Steve and I in marriage, but he united us as a family with our daughters. I could not have written the words any better myself. After the ceremony we were able to get lots of great photo's and then K. Lynn went ahead of us to make sure everything was ready for our reservations she made for us at Johnny Hide-aways. We had a wonderful dinner and K. Lynn even had the wedding cake ready for us after dinner. Not knowing what to expect from planning something miles away, I can honestly say that this was my dream wedding and she really exceeded my expectations. Especially for the value! I would be happy to recommend Classic Celebrations to anyone planning a wedding, especially if your looking for someone to give you exceptional value for your money and will really listen to what you want.

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Classic Celebrations FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 600.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Destination, Double Weddings, Elopement, Eco-Friendly, Military, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 3

• A Chair Affair
    A Chair Affair Wedding Rentals

Looking for an event planner who’s professional, friendly, and knows everything about wedding planning in Central Florida? Check out Classic Celebrations! They really know how to throw a party.

• CRB Entertainment
    CRB Entertainment Wedding DJs

I’ve known Keshia for more than 10 years. It has been a great pleasure working with her. One thing I’ve noticed is that she is very well organized and detailed. She is someone that really cares for the vendors as well as the couple from beginning to end.

• Southern Elegance Limousine
    Southern Elegance Limousine Wedding Limos

Keisha is one of the best coordinators in this area. Is a real pleasure to work with her and see how she treats her clients.

• Orlando, FL 32867 See on map