Classic Celebrations

Classic Celebrations

Day-Of, Full, Partial

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Classic Celebrations

Transforming your dream Celebration into a Classic reality!

Planning for the BIGGEST EVENT in your Life?

Need Some Assistance?

Classic Celebrations can create the perfect plan just for You!

Your Engagement period is a wonderful, magical time in your lives, but it can be stressful as well dealing with all the details of wedding planning.....

Classic Celebrations is available to help you through this time of planning and through all the events on your Wedding Day! We offer a variety of services from vendor consultation through full-service wedding planning. We aim to make your engagement period and wedding day as "stress-less" as possible!

We're a full-time, full-service special event planning business!

We can provide as much or as little assistance as you require to make your event successful.  Since we are a full-time event planning/coordination business, we have the opportunity and time to contribute the attention that your wedding needs to be successful!

We have spent countless hours researching and visiting local sites and vendors to provide you with information on the "right" service providers for your event.

We believe our training, research and commitment can greatly assist with planning and coordinating your Special Day!

We would enjoy hearing from you and discussing the details of your Special Day! The initial consultation is free... So contact us today to set-up an appointment!

Categories: Wedding Planner

Regions serviced: Orlando

14 Reviews for Classic Celebrations

Day-Of Coord. (1)

Our experience with Classic Celebrations was amazing!! From start to finish, every bit of advice was shared and we were very pleased with our wedding. Every one of our requests were met and the professionalism was consistent with every interaction. I would definitely recommend them to my friends and family. ??

Profile Picture Michelle, 4/13/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Keshia was great. The one thing I needed was someone to set up and take down everything as I want myself and my bridal party to relax that day. Her and her assistant did a great job of setting up everything. Everything was looked great. The only thing I would have changed was the candy bar set up. I should have said to put the "elevating boxes" under the table cloth, but I forgot so it looked tacky as everything was sitting on these different colored mismatched boxes, but none the less everyone loved the candy bar. But other than that she was amazing and did a wonderful job. I would recommend her in a heart beat as a day of coordinator. Everything was packed up perfect and she made me feel at ease about everything that day. Thank you again Keshia you did a fantastic job!

Profile Picture Robin, 10/3/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Day-Of Coord.

I was the luckiest girl in the world when I won Keshia and her team at a bridal show. She was INCREDIBLE! Helped me out so much with finding vendors in my budget, and helping remind me of things to do that I didn't know I had to. I had her as a day-of coordinator and yet she did so much more than that. Please please please, hire this lady and her team to organize your wedding, you will be beyond relieved that you did, the weight will be lifted off your shoulders with grace and a smile.

Profile Picture User3993301, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews

220x220 sq 1219188185015 doris receptionroom
220x220 sq 1219188562484 doris receptionbar
220x220 sq 1219188641437 doris weddingpartyphoto
220x220 sq 1219188289734 doris facewithbouquet

Looking for an event planner who’s professional, friendly, and knows everything about wedding planning in Central Florida? Check out Classic Celebrations! They really know how to throw a party.

I’ve known Keshia for more than 10 years. It has been a great pleasure working with her. One thing I’ve noticed is that she is very well organized and detailed. She is someone that really cares for the vendors as well as the couple from beginning to end.

Keisha is one of the best coordinators in this area. Is a real pleasure to work with her and see how she treats her clients.

Classic Celebrations are an absolute joy to work with. Their events are always beautiful and extremely well organized. The attention to detail and creativity really sets them apart. From simple ceremonies in the garden gazebo to extravagant receptions, Classic Celebrations always delivers outstanding customer service. I highly recommend the professional event planning of Classic Celebrations!

I've worked with Classic Celebrations on several events and have always found Keshia awesome to work with even when I've perhaps asked the same question a couple times she always has the answers with a smile... She will bring out the best in the collection of vendors working for you, I can't say enough good things about Classic Celebrations.

Orlando, FL 32867   See On Map