About Classic Carriage

Classic Carriage is in the business of providing horse drawn carriage and wagon rides.

Classic Carriage has provided many memorable ‘Dream-Come-True’ events in the Harrisonburg, VA area as well as in Manassas, Alexandria, Fredericksburg, Winchester, Front Royal, Woodstock, Broadway, Richmond,Charlottesville, Waynesboro, Staunton and Franklin, WV.

Categories: Wedding Limo

Regions serviced: Richmond

Follow Classic Carriage on

4 Reviews for Classic Carriage

Having the horse drawn carriage was one of the highlights of my wedding. Classic Carriage was fantastic! I highly recommend them! They are great people and the horses and carriage are beautiful.

Profile Picture Bailey, 7/8/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Transportation

They were amazing to work with. I didn't tell anyone I was coming in on a Carriage for the ceremony and everyone was amazed. I got so many compliments on it and everyone said it was like a fairytale wedding. It was by far the highlight of my wedding and gave it that wow factor! Thanks for making my special day so absolutely amazing and making my dream come true!

Profile Picture Leigh, 10/22/16, 6 Reviews

Privacy Partition
Red Carpet Service
1 AWARD

1 ENDORSEMENT
I always enjoy working with Terry from Classic Carriage. He is a true Professional and he is really great to work with. His Horses "Sonny and Cher" are very beautiful and extremely gentle.

Events

160 Miller Farm Road, Staunton, VA 24401   See On Map
540-255-4209 (phone)
Classic Carriage is a wedding Horse and Carriage Provider from Staunton, Virginia. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Washington DC, West Virginia, Maryland, North Carolina, Charlotesville, and Richmond, Shenandoah Valley. Classic Carriage is a professional wedding Horse Drawn Carriage that has been part of the Virginia and surrounding areas wedding industry for many years. We specialize in providing horse drawn carriage services for weddings, birthday parties, company open houses, picnics, sweet sixteen, funerals, fundraisers, proms, .