Fort Lauderdale, FL 33319 Map · Phone number

About Classic Affairs by Jessica Ayers

At Classic Affairs, we are dedicated to providing outstanding customer service and have an eye for design and details. We can stretch any budget to ensure the bride and groom are receiving all of the perks possible from our connections and expertise. Details such as coordinating events, overseeing vendors, supervising the wedding party, and assisting with seating arrangements are only a few of the duties we can assume. Most brides come to realize an extra pair of hands on their wedding day is priceless, and we will ensure you can be a guest at your own event. Please visit our website at www.classic-affairs.com for more information. We look forward to working with you!
Follow Classic Affairs by Jessica Ayers on

953419363964528818361389028841744757675241n
1c3b5948e16b41f8 1253757261581 WeddingTeasers41120092

7 Reviews for Classic Affairs by Jessica Ayers

Sidnaya · Married on 06/18/2011

I absolutely loved working with Jessica. She was easy to communicate with and always responded to my emails very quickly. Most importantly, though, she is extremely professional and was an awesome advocate for me when one of my vendors was being a little too pushy. My wedding went off without a hitch and I owe it all to Jess.

Sent on 08/16/2011

H · Married on 05/21/2011

Hands down the most important vendor and greatest of all! I don't know what I would have done without Jessica Ayers! She is an army of one. She is outgoing, friendly, brilliant, committed, and she could find eye-popping deals in the middle of a jungle if she had to! I used her full planning services and she provided very realistic budget breakdowns which really helped keep me on budget. I'm terrible with budgets and never been on budget before but her breakdown was so easy to understand and follow. She is a rock star! I was a ball of stress before Jessica and she came to the rescue and made the whole planning so much easier. I pinged her so many times but she always responded in a timely manner. She made fabulous vendor recommendations and everyone she recommended delivered above and beyond the day of. On the wedding day she kept a tight ship and made sure everything went smoothly. My wedding was picture perfect. Absolutely nothing went wrong! It was the most wonderful day of my life and I have Jessica to thank for and eternally grateful for this woman. Book her now!

Sent on 06/07/2011

Angel · Married on 04/02/2011

I hired Jessica for DOC services. She came several hours before the wedding and stayed to pack up everything at the end of the night, 9-10 hours. The reception room was set up exactly how I had planned and Jessica did a great job making it happen. The only thing I wish she helped out with more was the scheduling. We were a little hectic and needed more guidance getting back on track. Overall, I would definitely recommend her.

Sent on 12/13/2011

Award

Classic Affairs by Jessica Ayers FAQ

• Vision DJs & Lighting
    Vision DJs & Lighting Wedding DJs

Classic Affairs by Jessica Ayers will ensure that your celebration will be stress free and amazing. Isn't that why you hire a planner? Jessica delivers!

• Laurel Serra Photography
    Laurel Serra Photography Wedding Photographers

Jessica is a complete delight to work with side by side but also as a client of hers. I am very happy to say that I have not only utilized her services for my own wedding, but also along side her as a fellow vendor. There is nothing I could ask more for than to know that I will have someone as willing, competent, and thorough as Jessica there along side me while working a wedding. She is a delight to be around and I always know that everything will be running smoothly so that I am able to capture memories for my brides without any hiccups. I look forward to working with her and hope you will as well!

• Fort Lauderdale, 33319 See on map