Hollywood, FL 33024 Map · Phone number

About Class and Pizzazz Events Inc.

Class and Pizzazz Events is an event planning firm, serving the entire South Florida! Let us pay close attention to all the details of your wedding, while you focus on your main entrance. We offer competitive packages and payment plans as well, call us for a free consultation!

icesculpture
IMG02321
icesculpture
cf3d1e13c0d1db04 1241626095866 centerpieces
Table setting with centerpiece

3 Reviews for Class and Pizzazz Events Inc.

Tracey · Married on 06/13/2009

Melissa was courteous, professional, and extremely helpful. She did far more work than I expected, and saved me from making many phone calls, negotiations, and arrangements. I would highly recommend her for planning any occasion. She has an excellent list of vendors as well, who are willing to work within your budget. This alone saved me hundreds of dollars. Excellent job!

Sent on 06/21/2009
  • MEGAN

MEGAN · Married on 05/23/2009

I went into planning my wedding thinking I had everything under control. Boy was I wrong. Melissa contacted me and since the day we met, made me feel so much better with the wedding plans. She had the resources to find what I needed and at great prices. We did not have alot of time for planning but everything got done and it was an unforgettable day. Melissa and her team were there at rehearsal helping with set up and organization and were at the hall early on the wedding making sure I had nothing to worry about. I honestly never thought I would need a wedding planner, but I can say that Melissa was affordable and so so so helpful. Her friendly personality makes it so easy to talk to her and explain exactly how you picture your dream wedding and she is always there for you. I want to thank you and your wonderful team for being there for me. I don't even want to think how the wedding would have been if you were not there. Nef and I are so grateful for all of your help! I am recommending you to all of my friends!!!!!!

Sent on 06/30/2009

Class and Pizzazz Events Inc.'s reply:

Thank you Megan! Your wedding was indeed unforgettable.
  • Christiane104

Christiane · Married on 05/02/2009

We wouldn't have been able to pull off the wedding without you guys!! Everything turned out fantastic! Your day of service made my life so much easier! I was able to relax and enjoy all the hard work I put forth before the day of! Thank you guys so much!!

Christiane and Payo

Sent on 05/12/2009

Award

Class and Pizzazz Events Inc. FAQ

• What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Destination, Eco-Friendly, Military

• Hollywood, 33024 See on map