Sharpsburg, GA 30277 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $2,000

About Clarke Photography

New! Ask about Clarke Photography's $950 wedding session!

~

Hey there!

Photographing couples at the happiest time in their lives is an absolute joy for me! Even better is having each couple also feel the full joy of the experience, being as pleased with the outcome of their photos as they are with the cost.

My style is artistic through and through. I combine my love for candid, documentary-style images with my perfectionist's desire to create a final product that is both timeless and shining with thorough quality.

I shoot engagements and weddings, as well as follow-up sessions. In addition to photography sessions, I also offer my clients package deals that include custom wedding invitations, save-the-dates, and thank-you's, which end up saving them a considerable portion of their budget!

If you are located in Virginia or Georgia, or even if your are not (I love to travel!), drop me a message, and I will be thrilled to discuss the services that I can offer you.

I wish you all the best!

Brittany Clarke

2e1f4700c170001e 1422227700586 dsc0296
dsc0216

Clarke Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 950.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Toning, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Toning, Trash The Dress, Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Toning, Trash The Dress

• Sharpsburg, 30277 See on map