Ballwin, MO 63021 Map · Phone number

About Claire Rosenthal with Makeup Worx, LLC

Claire Rosenthal is a St. Louis based makeup artist with 20 +years experience in the cosmetics industry. For 19 years, she has worked at MAC Cosmetics in several capacities - Makeup Artist, Manager and Trainer. She was selected to provide makeup services for several celebrities including Cyndi Lauper, Steven Tyler, Leann Womack and Deborah Norville. Her makeup was showcased on the cover of Yoga and Spa Magazine and in St. Louis Bride Magazine in October 2014. Claire has also served as a consultant and makeup artist for news anchors and reporters at KMOV Channel 4 News.

Claire's passion lies in beauty makeup. Not only has she provided makeup services for hundreds of brides, but she has also taught several seminars on the Art of Bridal Makeup to other industry professionals. She is available for bookings in the St. Louis, MO area and beyond.

Phone: 636.346.2719

KMOV Channel 4 News - St. Louis, MO
KMOV Channel 4 News - St. Louis, MO
chicory 1
Claire Rosenthal with Makeup Worx, LLC
KMOV Channel 4 News - Meghan D.
KMOV Channel 4 News - Meghan D.
KMOV Channel 4 News - Emily R.
KMOV Channel 4 News - Emily R.
St. Louis Rams Cheerleaders
St. Louis Rams Cheerleaders
MAC Seminar
MAC Seminar
Steven Tyler with Aerosmith
Steven Tyler with Aerosmith
Washington University School of Design Fashion Show
Washington University School of Design Fashion Show
KMOV Channel 4 News - Jasmine H.
KMOV Channel 4 News - Jasmine H.
amys wedding 1
img0087
stl bride

6 Reviews for Claire Rosenthal with Makeup Worx, LLC

Megan · Married on 09/24/2016

Claire was absolutely amazing! She has great prices and a phenomenal work ethic. At my bridal trial, Claire ensured that every detail about my make up was what I liked. She took notes on what she did and what products she used, and also took pictures in different lights. She reviewed her notes and photos before the wedding day and discussed with me what she wanted to change for the best look. My makeup lasted all day without any issues. Everyone who had their make up done received numerous compliments! You cannot go wrong with hiring Claire!

Sent on 10/19/2016

Shelby · Married on 05/21/2016

Claire would make a fantastic makeup artist for your wedding day! She made my entire experience stress-free, exciting, and fun. Was so willing to work with me and did an amazing job of leading me in the right direction when making decisions for my look on the Big Day--while still giving me the overall look she knew I was shooting for. On the day of, Claire will keep you calm, engaged, laughing, and looking like the best version of yourself.

Thanks again Claire!

Sent on 06/03/2016

Sarah · Married on 06/27/2015

I highly recommend Claire Rosenthal with Makeup Worx, LLC. Claire has an extensive knowledge of techniques and products in her field and was professional, polite, and flexible. Prior to coming in contact with Claire, I had been planning to do my own makeup and I am so glad that I decided to let Claire do it!

She started out by doing a trial-run, during which she talked with me about the various products she would use and how I should prepare my skin for the big day. Claire made it clear that she wanted my feedback and would make any adjustments I requested. Plus, we had a great time chatting about this and that! I am glad that we did a trial-run, because I got to see what I would look like and we got to talk through different options for eyes, lips, etc.

Prior to the wedding, Claire contacted me and said that she had recently gotten an airbrush and airbrush foundation that she thought would work well with my skin. Boy, was she right! I got compliments all day and night on how great my makeup looked. I even balled all over my dad during the Father-Daughter dance, and he said he didn't get a smudge of makeup on him!

Overall, Claire helped to make my wedding day a fun and relaxed experience. I had no reason to worry about my makeup because she made sure that it would stay on and stay fabulous. Claire went above and beyond for me, my bridesmaids, my mother, and my sisters. I look forward to having an excuse for her to do my makeup again!

Sent on 07/06/2015

Claire Rosenthal with Makeup Worx, LLC FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 70.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Consultation
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Group Services, Makeup, Men's Grooming
  • What makeup services do you offer? Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Makeup Trial, Fake Lashes, Tattoo Coverage
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 50