PO Box 1940, North Plains, OR 97133 Map · Phone number

About Claeys Catering Inc.

Fresh ingredients, recipes from scratch, and superb presentation are the hallmarks of Claeys Catering. Mix and match from over 200 menu items or bring us your favorite recipe. Ask for a gluten-free menu or ingredient substitutions and select the service you need. Our customer service philosophy is simple: we strive to exceed all of your expectations.

Experienced, Local Owner

Jim Claeys brings you over 30 years of experience in the Hospitality and Food Service Industry. He was an executive chef for Horst Mager Restaurants and a Guest Chef for The Town Club. Jim and Patricia Claeys started Claeys Catering in 1987.

Courteous, Professional Staff:

You benefit from the exceptional service of our highly motivated, long-term staff. Meals arrive promptly in carefully packed and temperature controlled storage containers. From setup to take down our on-site service staff is with you to make sure your event goes smoothly. Our customer service philosophy is simple; we strive to exceed all of your expectations.

Geographic Area

Claeys Catering serves the broad geographic area from Salem to Vancouver and from Hood River to the Coast. This includes, of course, Portland and the surrounding Washington, Clackamas and Clark counties.

Follow Claeys Catering Inc. on

CateringPictures280
8f7d9bd8337fb1c2 1335458417036 CateringPictures162
2323232327Ffp536nu327767774239876786523ot1lsi
Claeys Catering Inc.

42 Reviews for Claeys Catering Inc.

Lindsay · Married on 09/07/2019

Wonderful!

AMAZING! I cannot say enough great things about Claeys Catering. You will not be disappointed, hire them for ANY catering event. They have done several events for us and most recently our wedding. Everyone is still talking about our food! They are the most kind people to work with, very organized, excellent communication from start to finish. But most importantly- the food... everything they do is just FABULOUS. From salads to desserts, everything I’ve tasted is amazing. They are an extremely talented group of people. Don’t hesitate to use them, they do not disappoint. Overall, an excellent company all around!

Sent on 10/02/2019

haleigh · Married on 08/10/2018

Honestly I cant say enough good things about Claey's; if I could give more than 5 stars for quality of service I would, they deserve at least 10. Jim and Nathan are wonderful (I'm sure everyone else is too but I only had direct contact with them) and really really go out of the way to work with you and aid if needed - my parents were originally going to pickup the catering and bring it with them but the containers were larger than expected and wouldn't fit both on top of my parents Escape, so Jim (I was having my makeup done when they arrived so I'm 90% sure is was Jim) followed them up to the location in a truck to make sure the food got there on time (my parents however would not tell me if there was an additional cost to this). The food itself was a hit, so convenient and delish and plated beautifully, I got little picnic tents to keep the bugs out and they didn't bat an eye at me asking for specific plates sizes. Definitely coming to them for catering in the future - though next time I'll make sure a truck is taken to transport anything :), thank you Claeys for helping my wedding run so smoothly!!!

Sent on 08/14/2018

Allie · Married on 08/04/2018

We had our wedding catered by Claeys and they were PHENOMENAL. Nathan was so communicative and accommodating throughout the whole planning process, and brought us in for a full dinner menu tasting. It was so refreshing to work with a family owned and operated business, and this family is particularly pleasant. Additionally, the food was SO delicious and we received countless compliments from guests. If you're looking for a professional, personable, and high-quality caterer, Claeys is the way to go!

Sent on 09/09/2018

Claeys Catering Inc. FAQ

Cake Cutting
  • What event services do you provide?
    Delivery
    Set Up
    Clean Up
  • What catering services do you provide?
    Breakfast / Brunch
    Plated
    Server(s)
    Stations
    Tastings
  • What types of cuisine do you cater?
    American
    Mexican
    Southern
    Southwestern
    Thai
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate?
    Gluten Free
    Lactose Free
    No Pork
    Organic
    Vegan
    Vegetarian
  • What bar services do you provide?
    Liquor License
    House Liquor
    Premium Liquor
    Signature Drink
    Outside Alcohol
  • Which of the following items can you provide?
    Chairs
    Tables
  • Which of the following items can you provide?
    Barware
    China
    Flatware
    Glassware
    Linens

• Peachy Keen Coordination
    Peachy Keen Coordination Wedding Planners

One of my absolute favorite partners in the industry. I love any opportunity that I have to work with this incredibly talented team and refer them to all of my clients! They have exemplary service from start to finish; their food is truly some of the best that the Portland market offers; and their owner(s) are some of the most genuine folks I've had the pleasure to work with. I look forward to many more opportunities to work together!

• Camp Turnaround LLC
    Camp Turnaround LLC Barn & Farm Weddings

We love having Claey's Catering here! They always make the event special and all their delicious food is served beautifully by their happy, energetic staff.

• Joys of Life Photography
    Joys of Life Photography Wedding Photographers

Enjoyed working with Claeys so much....we selected them to cater our daughters wedding reception.

• PO Box 1940 North Plains, 97133 See on map