Columbus, GA 31909 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About CL Money Films

We are a husband and wife videography team from Georgia and have a passion for story telling.

Follow CL Money Films on

6 Reviews for CL Money Films

Katie · Married on 12/09/2017

Stop right now and book CL Money, you will NOT regret it! To say that our experience with CL Money was amazing does not even come close to describing it. From the day that I got engaged I knew that a having a video that captured our day was worth whatever else I had to sacrifice to do it, and if I could go back and do it all over I'd still do it all the same. Every time that we watch our video its like getting to relieve the day all over again. All of the emotions, memories, and words locked in forever. In thirty years when my kids ask about our wedding because they are planning their own I'm going to be able to show them our video. They'll be able to hear their father's voice as he said his vows to me and my voice as I said mine to him. See his tears as he saw me for the first time, and all the love and support we had, how special is that!

But its not just the great video that made working with CL Money so great. It was also the way that Caleb and Lauren invested in our day and our marriage. They took time to ask about us and our relationship and really try to grasp the nature of who we were and what we were wanting. They were quick to respond and always so accommodating. At our rehearsal dinner and wedding day they did everything they could to help us feel relaxed and comfortable. You could tell that they enjoyed being there and that to them it was so much more than just a job. They're the type of people that you meet and you instantly want to be friends with. Not to mention their videography skills are incredible!

Of every decision we made in the wedding planning process CL Money was the best of them all! If you're wanting a video that captures your real love and emotion that you can hold onto forever, and then allows others who watch it to see a glimpse into that as well look no further than CL Money.

Sent on 06/21/2018
  • Rachel

Rachel · Married on 06/25/2016

Caleb and Lauren are amazing!! They were so much fun on our wedding day, and we loved getting to know them through the whole process. They love what they do, and it comes through in their work. We had decided to not have a videographer, but when I stumbled on their work I reached out right away. When we watched our wedding film for the first time, we were both in tears at how beautifully the Money's had captured our wedding day. We are forever thankful for them!!

Sent on 10/27/2016

Amanda · Married on 09/26/2015

Caleb and Lauren did an excellent job capturing our big day! They were so sweet and easy to work with. They made sure to capture every big moment and the video turned out great. I would definitely use them again and I wouldn't change a thing!

Sent on 01/27/2016

• P.Hasting Design-Wedding and Event Planning
    P.Hasting Design-Wedding and Event Planning Wedding Planners

To say that we adore working with CL Money would be an understatement! Caleb and Lauren are the utmost professionals, and they truly make our job as the planner much easier! Their ability to quietly maneuver around the bridal party, while gathering the most beautiful footage, is truly their gift. They are kind, thoughtful, and create the most spectacular wedding video for our brides and grooms! We highly recommend calling CL Money for your special day!

• Amanda Berube Photography
    Amanda Berube Photography Wedding Photographers

I adore CL Money Films so much. This husband and wife team is so talented and I highly recommend them. Their work is stunning!