La Plata, MD 20646 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About CKAS Events & Weddings, LLC

Welcome to CKAS Events & Weddings, LLC. We are a full service wedding and event planning, coordinating, & design company serving MD, VA, and D.C. Let us take care of every aspect of your special day. We will meet with you to discuss your vision, develop a budget, coordinate vendor recommendations, assist in the site selection process, and more. We will work behind the scenes to ensure your wedding is a flawless event... ensuring your vision comes to life, whether it be the wedding of your dreams or a celebration of a lifetime!

5 Reviews for CKAS Events & Weddings, LLC

• kel

kelly · Married on 06/27/2009

Thank you so much! for sharing in our special day. Everything went just like I dreamed. You where a wonderful help and we couldn't have done it without you.

Sent on 10/10/2009

ABC · Married on 10/18/2008

Ms. Schaff was very professional at all times. Not only did she answered all of my questions, but also gave me lots of web resources, reading material, and tips to prepare for my wedding. She is very organized, creative, and outgoing. She understands a bride's needs and always make sure that the she gets what she wants and is very happy with the decisions. I would highly recommend her to any bride out there; do not pass her up!!!

Sent on 03/15/2009

Joanna · Married on 09/06/2008

It was a pleasure having such an amazing and dedicated staff working so hard to help us plan our wedding and being there for us on our very special day. I highly recommend this company for the planning of any event. She helped us with linens, charger and chair rentals, we purchased our invitations, and great favors. I could not thank them enough for being so wonderful & leaving all my events worry free.

Sent on 11/29/2008

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

• New York/Washington's Best Musicians, Photo & Video
    New York/Washington's Best Musicians, Photo & Video Wedding Bands

They are the best planners - organized, friendly, always go the extra mile for their clients. We offer the clients of our preferred planners a 10% designer’s discount off our services - photography $750, videography $500, dance bands $1500 + Hire them, you won’t regret it. Best regards, David Fletcher New York - Washington’s Best Musicians, Photo & Video

• Sandi Foraci Photography
    Sandi Foraci Photography Wedding Photographers

Great working with Christina and her husband. They are a super efficient team that really cares about helping the bride's ideas shine through. Would certainly recommend.

• La Plata, 20646 See on map
    3015426993 (Other Phone Number)
    24 Hours