C&J Bridal

Maryville, TN View map Visit website
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Chloe Bess Hair is a business based out of Maryville, Tennessee, specializing in wedding hairstyles. Owner and lead stylist Chloe works alongside her talented team to create unforgettable looks for her clients. Her team is experienced in all aspects of the wedding. Showcasing your style as a couple is an important aspect of your wedding day and Chloe is ready to bring your unique vision to life.

Chloe Bess Hair offers a myriad of services for couples on their special day. After an initial consultation with Chloe, she will have an idea as to what look you desire for the big day. She sets out to create naturally beautiful looks that instill confidence within her clients. This professional and her team are able to travel to your special event and will make the day as seamless as possible. Chloe finds joy in pampering her clients and preparing them for the next step of their journey.

• Woman-owned

What is the base price for blowouts for brides?

$60

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?

$25

What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$56

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$30

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$95

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$25

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$85

$30

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$85

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$15

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$95

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$30

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$75

$30

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Consultation
Trial Service

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Group Services
Hair
Makeup
Salon
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes

• Megan
    Megan S. Married on 05/14/2022

Chloe and Her Team Are AMAZING!

It can be very difficult and nerve wracking trying to book vendors for a destination wedding. I am SO glad that I found C&J Bridal. Chloe’s reviews and portfolio speak for themselves, and the price was super affordable. Chloe was very communicative throughout the whole process which I really appreciated.

Chloe and her team showed up right on time on the wedding day. They were professional but also very friendly, and our group definitely enjoyed their company. All of the hair and makeup looks turned out beautifully!

Chloe and Molly worked on my own hair and makeup and I could not have been more excited about how it turned out. I would 100% recommend C&J Bridal to anyone who wants professional, quality hair and makeup for their wedding group. Thank you Chloe and team!
    Michelle F. Married on 11/20/2021

Hair and makeup

Absolutely loved having Chloe on this special day. She’s very easygoing, helpful and responsive. She did a great job with all of the wedding party, even helped solve a tanning issue I had! Definitely recommend!
  • Breanne
    Breanne Married on 10/05/2021

Chloe and her team were amazing for my wedding!

When looking for hair/ makeup for our small elopement, I'm so happy I found Chloe. I scheduled a trial for hair and makeup a couple weeks before the wedding. Chloe was also available to accommodate coloring my hair which was amazing to not have to make additional appointments right before the wedding! Chloe and Molly were great and worked with me to get the exact look I wanted.
    On the day of the wedding, they traveled to our airbnb venue and that took so much stress off of me and made everything more smooth since we didn't have to travel back and forth to town. Chloe and Molly incorporated all of my comments from the trial into my wedding day look. I was thrilled with how everything turned out! Do not hesitate to book them for your big day. Thanks again ladies!

C&J Bridal's reply:

Thank you so so much for your review! We had the best time helping you look even more beautiful for your big day!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Team

Chloe Tittsworth
Chloe Tittsworth
CEO

Hi! I am a stylist based in Maryville, TN, and I specialize in dimensional color, blonding, extensions, and event styling. I absolutely love trying new techniques, and am always up for a challenge. I have a puppy named Willow, and a soon to be husband named Dylan. When I'm not working, I am such a homebody. I love spending time with my fiancé and family, and cuddling my fur baby. I love my job more than anything, and you are ALWAYS welcome in my chair, no matter your history.​

I want everyone to feel welcome when they come to me, and thats why my chair is a judgment free zone. Im here to make sure you feel beautiful. I use all of the best professional products whether I am coloring your hair or just styling, to ensure a safe and relaxing experience. I hope to see you in my chair, or at your next event.

Jordan  Mckenzie
Jordan Mckenzie
Co-owner

Jordan works alongside Chloe to make each bride feel beautiful. Jordan also takes solo weddings and helps book dates.

843 Turner Street Maryville, TN, 37801
Location of (C&J Bridal)

Other vendors in Knoxville for your wedding