Cityscape Events

125 South Kalamazoo Mall 2nd Floor Above The Union Cabaret, Kalamazoo, MI 49007 Map · Phone number
Guest capacity 20 to 300
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 20
  • Real Weddings 1

About Cityscape Events

Cityscape Events is a unique venue located in the heart of beautiful downtown Kalamazoo.Located between Chicago and Detroit Cityscape is the perfect half way wedding location. Featuring the original exposed brick wall along with classic decor. Cityscape Events is versatile for any style of event.

Capacities:

Having a capacity of 300 makes all events comfortable with our customizable floor plans. The set-up is always to your style and your preference.

We have the ability to accommodate both ceremony and reception.

Services Offered:

• Square guest tables
  • Dance floor
  • All setup and cleanup

Cuisine:

Cityscape Events is able to entertain a wide range of dining styles from Hors d’oeuvre cocktail receptions, to multiple course dinners and buffets. We are able to prepare cuisine for dietary restrictions as well as unique palates and international cuisine.

Mission:

To make your planning process and day of as stress-free and fun as possible. This is the happiest time of your life and it should be just that. Let us take care of everything and you can enjoy your magical day.

Additional Services:

Being a part of Millennium Restaurant Group family, we have a wide range of locations for your rehearsal dinner, engagement party or bridal shower. We can facilitate the planning of those special days as well.

Follow Cityscape Events on

Cityscape Events 2
Cityscape Events 3
Cityscape Events 4

Ruby · Married on 07/20/2018

We had our ceremony and reception at Cityscape. I was all over the place, scatterbrained, and just dropped all the things off the day before that I wanted out for both the ceremony and reception. Kelli and her team were SO great at getting everything set up, so beautifully, and actually came to find us at our rehearsal dinner nearby to double check on how we wanted something set up! The wedding and reception went by smoothly, and we had people coming to check in on us every few minutes! We have no complaints! They were great at getting back to us with a reasonable amount of time, emailing plans back and forth before the wedding.

Sent on 08/08/2018

Ellen · Married on 05/05/2018

Cityscape/Kelli our planner were a fantastic venue- everything went off without a hitch, and our guests had a blast! During the planning process, our meetings would really alleviate any stress caused by all of the details that inevitably add up when planning such a big event- it was as though Kelli could read my mind! The chef was outstanding- worked with is to make a custom vegan/vegetarian menu that even the meat-eaters raved about. The experience that the whole Cityscape team has with event planning is highly evident in every aspect of their work!

Sent on 09/20/2018
    Cityscape Events 5
    Cityscape Events 6
    Cityscape Events 7
    Cityscape Events 8

Brittany · Married on 08/27/2016

Where do I begin? Cityscape holds such a special place in my heart for many reasons. I have had the pleasure of working at Cityscape as an event planning intern as well as an event server. In August of this year I was lucky enough to be a Bride hosting my wedding reception at this beautiful venue. Working alongside Renee in the past I was able to see how talented and passionate she is about her job and each individual client she works with. She takes every single detail into consideration and provides top notch service and advice. Working with her as a bride this past year was nothing short of amazing. It was so special to be on the other side as we brought my countless ideas to life.
    When I began my wedding planning I looked at a couple venues in Grand Rapids, MI but absolutely NOTHING compared to the level of expertise, quality of service and genuine care that Cityscape has to offer. Renee and her team are truly outstanding at what they do as they provide so much more than a room to host an event. The team at Cityscape is filled with kind, hardworking individuals who show so much respect and kindness to every guest that steps into that room. On top of this, the food is the best of the best. We have attended several weddings over the last few years and nothing comes close to the quality, taste and quick service that Cityscape presents. It is rare that all of your guests will get served within minutes of each other and that all of their food will be warm. Cityscape is the exception. So many of our guests have complimented Cityscape on the delicious food and the exceptional service.
    From the moment we walked into our room, every detail and placement was exactly as I had envisioned and exactly as Cityscape promised to fulfill. Renee, Kelli and Tina took excellent care of my husband and I as well as our family and friends. They handled communication with all of our vendors and made our day so worry free. I will never be able to thank Renee and her team enough for go

Sent on 09/14/2016

Cityscape Events FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season? $ 1,400.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season? $ 500.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Chairs, China, Clean Up, Event Planning, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Set Up, Tables
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering? Cake Cutting
  • What is the starting price per person for bar service? $ 25.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service? Bartender(s), House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Open Bar, Signature Drink
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 300
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue? 20
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 1
  • Describe your venue: Banquet Hall, Historic Building
  • What kind of settings are available? Indoor
  • What event services do you offer? Bar Services, Catering Services, Clean Up, Event Planner, Event Rentals, Liability Insurance, Lighting / Sound, Outside Vendors, Set Up, Wifi
  • What catering services do you offer? Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Family Style, Hors d'oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings
  • What bar services do you provide? Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Limited Bar, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine
  • What event items are available? Audio Equipment, Centerpieces, Chairs, Chair Covers, Dance Floor, Decor, Drapery, Furniture, Lighting, Tables
  • What transportation and access is available? Parking, Wheelchair Access
  • What months are included in your peak season? May, June, August, September, October
  • What months are included in your off-peak season? January, February, March, July, November

Real Weddings

• Dorothy's Floral Studio
    Dorothy's Floral Studio Wedding Florists

Renee has earned wonderful accolades from vendors and brides alike over the test of time. It is a pleasure to work with her, knowing her high standard of service and attention to detail permeates every event as well as the staff that work with her. She will tirelessly work to exceed your expectations for the most wonderful, memorable wedding day experience.

• Guy Voss
    Guy Voss Wedding DJs

When I have the opportunity to work with Renee and her team of professionals at Cityscape, I always know they are putting forth 100%. Unfortunately in the service industry this is not so common. Your entire team of vendors should have the common goal of making your reception everything you ever dreamed and more. When I partner with Cityscape I know we are working together to make visions and dreams a reality.

• Park Place Design
    Park Place Design Wedding Florists

Amazing staff, Gorgeous venue. You will love working with this staff. I am always happy to deliver flowers to Cityscape

• 125 South Kalamazoo Mall 2nd Floor Above The Union Cabaret, 2nd Floor Kalamazoo City Centre Kalamazoo, Michigan, 49007 See on map
    2693751193 (Other Phone Number)