2711 North Haskell Ave., Dallas, TX 75204 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Cityplace Events

Cityplace offers you a choice of two wonderful venues for your reception. Consider the classic elegance of our 42nd Floor, featuring an unparalleled view of downtown Dallas or the Lakewood ballroom. The quality of Cityplace food, staff and service is unmatched. Cityplace is conveniently located just minutes north of Downtown.

Follow Cityplace Events on

Cityplace Events 7
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 01/19/2019

My wedding was perfect!

I cannot say enough amazing things about the staff at Cityplace! My wedding was in January and it was absolutely perfect! We chose this venue in part for the most perfect view of the Dallas city skyline. Initially we had chosen the 42nd floor for our entire wedding, but unfortunately the ceremony space had to be changed. While I was upset about it at first because we wanted the 42nd floor for all of it, we still had it for the reception (which is where the perfect view was, and ultimately what mattered most), the staff made sure that despite the change, my wedding day would be everything I wanted and more. We had a few communication issues towards the beginning due to some staff changes, but once I finally got in contact with Berenice everything was smooth sailing! She was absolutely amazing at answering my emails quickly and getting back to me with any answers or information I needed. She walked me through the entire process of everything we needed to and was quick to fix and changes I had. She had no problems with my (sometimes multiple) daily emails, and made me feel completely at ease going into our wedding day. We made some changes to some of the plans, some very close to the day, and they were incredibly flexible in accommodating us. Lauro was FANTASTIC getting everything ready for everything from our initial tasting, to our rehearsal, to day of. He got us all the answers we needed and was a great director when it came to the details of how things would go. On the day of our wedding, he made sure everything was perfect and running smoothly, getting us all where we needed to go on time and getting us all taken care of. He answered many phone calls and text messages from both my mom and my Maid of Honor, working quickly and efficiently with any requests we had. I cannot thank Lauro and Berenice enough, as well as everyone at Cityplace on our wedding day, for making every step of the process go smoothly and easily and putting this anxious bride at ease! I am so so happy with how perfect everything turned out.

Sent on 05/30/2019

Doan · Married on 02/24/2018

CityPlace was fabulous in nearly every aspect. The venue was gorgeous, the view was remarkable, and the layout provided the decorators a significant amount of creative freedom. The most impressive part of our experience was the remarkable service from the preparatory meetings to the day of the wedding. CityPlace's event coordinators stayed throughout the wedding day for any troubleshooting and their team of waitstaff, bartenders, security, and ushers functioned like clockwork. They gave me the wedding of my dreams that left an amazing impression on my family and friends.

Sent on 03/07/2018

Cityplace Events's reply:

Thank you for your lovely review! It's very kind of you to take the time to post it. I wish you and Tri a wonderful lifetime filled with abundance, joy and treasured moments!

Grace · Married on 11/18/2017

Our wedding was incredible, and we really owe it to Darlene, Jason and Cityplace. Working with this team was such a dream, Darlene was always prompt in answering any questions I had and she really worked hard to make my vision come to life. The venue's views, food, and staff were incomparable to any venues we visited previously and we could not have made a better decision. Thank you to the entire team, we will treasure our wedding memories forever!

Sent on 12/06/2017

Cityplace Events's reply:

We are thrilled to read about the “incredible experience” you had at Cityplace Events and thank you so much for praising our staff. It was wonderful to welcome you and your family as we celebrated you on our 42nd floor. The entire team has such great memories of your day and we all send our very best wishes!

Cityplace Events FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season? $ 14,800.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season? $ 13,800.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season? $ 1,300.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season? $ 1,300.00
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Bridal Suite, Chairs, China, Clean Up, Event Planning, Flatware, Glassware, Lighting/Sound, Linens, Parking, Set Up, Tables
  • What is the starting price per person for bar service? $ 27.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service? Bartender(s), House Liquor, House Wine, Open Bar
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 220
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue? 2
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 2
  • Describe your venue: Ballroom, Banquet Hall
  • What kind of settings are available? Indoor, Scenic Views
  • What event services do you offer? Bar Services, Catering Services, Clean Up, Event Planner, Event Rentals, Get Ready Rooms, Lighting / Sound, Set Up, Wifi
  • What catering services do you offer? Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Family Style, French Service, Hors d'oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings
  • What bar services do you provide? Bartender(s), Cash Bar, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Wine
  • What event items are available? Altar/Arch, Audio Equipment, Centerpieces, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Drapery, Furniture, Lighting, Tables

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Cityplace Events 1
    Reception Site Fees Inclusive of Food and Beverage Minimum
    42nd Floor Food & Beverage Minimum - $12,000 42nd Floor Reception Site Fee - $2,800 Fourth Floor Food & Beverage Minimum - $7,500 Fourth Floor Reception Site Fee - $2,450

• Reel Simple Studios
    Reel Simple Studios Wedding Videographers

It's always great when a venue is just amazing for us videographers! We have filmed at Cityplace twice already and both times it was a huge pleasure!

• Divine Wedding Details
    Divine Wedding Details Wedding Planners

We absolutely love working with Lauro and Darlene at Cityplace! They make our clients feel incredibly special and could not be more helpful for us in the planning process.

• Dr. J's Shoes, Bridal Shoes and Accessories
    Dr. J's Shoes, Bridal Shoes and Accessories Wedding Dresses

Do you want to be conveniently located downtown to have your wedding or reception? Well if you do, then CityPlace Events is the place to be. They have a choice of 4 venues for you to choose from to celebrate in style!!!!

• 2711 North Haskell Ave. Dallas, 75204 See on map