City of Wyandotte Trolley

• A-List Limousine
  • Millennium Limousines

4 Reviews for City of Wyandotte Trolley

Erin · Married on 05/19/2012

Excellent! Prices were great and so was the service. Not to mention how adorable the Trolley itself it. Highly recommended!

Sent on 10/31/2012

Erin · Married on 05/01/2010

Cute trolley, great driver and much cheaper than a limo.

Sent on 05/20/2010
  • ARH317

Amy · Married on 05/09/2009

Since we wanted to invite our bridal party's dates to join us in-between the ceremony and reception, we needed a large vehicle to drive us around Detroit. I think I called every limo place in the Metro Detroit Area and was utterly annoyed with the costs of a party bus that would barely fit our party of 26 and the shady reviews I had since for so many places. I had heard about this Wyandotte Trolley from another Knottie so I decided to check it out. The prices were almost too good to be true...there had to be some catch. Which there kind of was on the application. Technically, you are not supposed to drink on said trolley. Steve was not so sure that our bridal party could not not have booze on board, so I called them to ask how strictly it was enforced...it isn't really. Just don't act like jerks is basically what we were advised.

It was also recommended to request Jack as our driver, which we did. Jack arrived to the Omni to pick up the girls an hour early just to make sure he gave himself enough time in case he got lost. Which worked out great since that gave us an opportunity to take some great pictures at Eastern Market before the ceremony. The trolley was so clean and charming on the inside and Jack was hilarious. Oh and the trolley even has the traditional trolley bell that Jack would fire off all the time :). As soon as we came on he asked, "So the boys will be bringing a cooler stocked with the goods later, right?" Jack was our kind of guy. He wasn't so familar with the streets of Detroit, so I had to help him get around, which I did not mind at all. He had great music playing and was an additional fun charecter to our cast for the day. So, if you are looking for an affordable, fun transportation option, contact Wyandotte and request Jack...they were awesome!!!

Sent on 06/01/2009

• Wyandotte, 48192 See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (City of Wyandotte Trolley)