3800 Chouteau Avenue, Saint Louis, MO 63110 Map · Phone number

About City Cottage on Chouteau

This country French inspired event space in midtown was formally the home of the renowned King Louie's restaurant. St. Louisans familiar with this space will remember and reminisce over the incredible Tiger's Eye Oak bar in the reception room, as well as the beautifully landscaped patio over looking the western St. Louis skyline. Other amenities include French doors overlooking the patio, high ceilings, brick fireplace, hardwood floors throughout, exposed brick walls, a patio awning for inclement weather, outdoor wood-burning pizza oven and bar, as well as a brightly lit and secure parking lot.

City Cottage on Chouteau, rich in St. Louis heritage, started as a hospitality room for the beer industry - Catering St. Louis continues that warm tradition and welcomes you to be our guest at wedding receptions, rehearsal dinners and whatever else you choose to celebrate!

4 Reviews for City Cottage on Chouteau

• Gretchen

Gretchen Kohl · Married on 06/29/2019

Perfect reception venue

The venue was absolutely beautiful and the perfect size for our wedding of around 100 guests. We loved that there was no real need to add to the decor, and that the catering was all part of the package. The flow of the indoor/outdoor space was lovely in summer, and it was great to have separate areas for eating and dancing. Our wedding coordinator, Rhonda, was a pleasure to work with - responsive, thoughtful, and on top of everything. On the day of the wedding, everything went flawlessly under her direction and she managed all of the vendor coordination without any hassle for us. The catering was great - tons of choices and everything was delicious. We would definitely recommend the buffet cocktail option for a more casual experience.

Sent on 09/15/2019

simone · Married on 11/01/2014

I fell in love with City Cottage from the moment I saw pictures of it online. It was true love when I took the tour and I am still in love with the venue. I would not have changed a single thing about our venue location. I was and still am blown away by the service, responsiveness, respect and dedication from the team at City Cottage. Rhonda was an angel from Heaven. She made the whole night perfect. Everything went smoothly and flawlessly. She was amazing to work with and made our day so magical and beautiful. I was in love with everything and would not have changed a single thing. I don't not have enough kind words to express how thankful I am of Rhonda and City Cottage. They are worth every penny and more. They go above and beyond for you and make you feel like the most important person in the world throughout the whole planning process and the day of your wedding. They genuinely care about you and put in a lot of thought and time into everything for your wedding. I could not imagine getting married anywhere else.

Sent on 11/11/2014

Laurie · Married on 10/10/2014

Catering St Louis and my coordinator made planning a City Cottage rehearsal dinner from Chicago a breeze. The total package price was very reasonable compared to other St Louis restaurants. On top of the price came fabulous service and delicious food. City Cottage itself is very charming, with the feeling of hosting a party in your own French chateau. My guests were very, very pleased with the ambiance of the space. I was extremely pleased with the service and free parking - I felt like a guest a my own party!

Sent on 10/20/2014

City Cottage on Chouteau FAQ

• What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 150
  • Describe your venue: Historic Building
  • Which of the following wedding events does your venue service? Reception
  • What event services do you offer? Event Planner

• 3800 Chouteau Avenue Saint Louis, MO, 63110 See on map
    314-961-7588 (221) (Phone number)