509 Dexter Ave N, Seattle, WA 98109 Map · Phone number

About City Catering

Hip & cool only take you so far in this business. The devil is in the details. And who really wants to deal with the devil? Can you just eyeball two hundred mini BLTs?

We are the original bean counters; literally counting beans... and forks, lemon drops, table cloths, Grilled Flank Steak with Chimichurri, bartenders, coat checks, and place cards.

In 2001, City Catering Company started with a desire to make interesting food that tasted good and was served with a simple clean style. Over the years our business has grown -- mainly (and thankfully) through word-of-mouth. Needing a larger kitchen, in 2011, we coverted a 6000 square foot old service garage into a kitchen and mid-sized event space.

We pair seasonal and fresh food with warm professional service and a sleek urban style. Named by Seattle Magazine as Seattle's Most Creative Caterer, we are chefs, style gurus, service geeks, and bean counters.

Follow City Catering on

Entree
entree2

24 Reviews for City Catering

Meghan · Married on 01/20/2018

I have never heard such positive feedback regarding dinner quality for large groups (150 for us!). Our guests were raving about the food and we received many messages post wedding asking for the name of our caterer. Colleen was a pleasure to work with and made the experience feel like we were her only clients. She was attentive, timely and expressed genuine interest on our wants and needs.

Sent on 01/29/2018

Kelly · Married on 08/27/2016

City Catering catered my wedding, and they did an amazing job! Carol and her team were great to work with, and then really made my wedding an amazing event. The food is fabulous, their drinks are great, and they are very reasonably priced. The service they provide is also awesome! I would super recommend City Catering for any catering needs.

Sent on 09/10/2016

Robert · Married on 08/20/2016

My wife and I worked with Megan and Shana of City Catering. We based our decision to use City Catering for our wedding on several factors. First, communicating with Shana and Megan was easy. They were prompt and always on-time, which surprisingly was not the case for all caterers when we were getting bids. The service and food at the tasting was excellent, allowed my mother (who lives locally) to join free of charge, and gave us the left overs. The allowed us to taste the entire menu we wanted and later on, changes we made to it, all free of charge. A few caterers we did tastings with charged if we wanted to taste our entire proposed menu or for any additional people beyond bride and groom, and did not give left overs. Its little things like that which stand out. Shana sat down with us during the tasting and got to know us and described everything we were tasting. After we decided to move forward with CC, we also started to work with Megan. She helped with all the day-of planning for place settings, flow, seating arrangements, etc- much more than just serving food and busing plates. The staff was very professional and always made sure my wife and I were taken care of. In the end, CC was not the cheapest of caterers, but worth every penny we paid. They worked with our budget and never pressured us to do more than what we could afford. I could not think more highly of Megan, Shana, and the CC staff. I would recommend them to anyone needing a caterer, especially for a wedding.

Sent on 10/18/2016

• CORT Party Rental
    CORT Party Rental Wedding Rentals

Excellent company to work with!

• EM Fine Art
    EM Fine Art Museum Weddings

City Catering is one of Seattle's great catering companies. Working with the team there is a joy - they are both fun to work with an very good at what they do. Both the food and service is amazing! Every event they have done in our venue has been flawless. Highly recommend.

• 509 Dexter Ave N Seattle, 98109 See on map