2311 cherrylawn avenue, Bloomfield Hills, MI 48303 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Circles of Light

12 Reviews for Circles of Light

Jill · Married on 10/14/2017

Everything we ever wanted – we love our wedding photos and they even gave us things that we had no idea happened. I just love the creativity, and female / male team for the two of us. I show off our wedding book and people can’t stop looking at it. They gave me some cards to hand out and they were all gone in the first week. I can tell you how happy we are with Isabella and Jeff – we definitely made the right choice!

Diana · Married on 07/08/2017

My father-in-law was a wedding photographer and he was outstanding on helping us pick our photographer too. It turns out that Leslie Muscott has photographed lots of other weddings for other wedding photographers. They refer to her frequently. Choosing Leslie was the best wedding decision for our wedding planning we made. She answered all my questions, helped me plan the day exactly as we had wanted, fit everything in, and it was absolutely stunning! I am glad that we took the time for some stops between the church and reception, because those are some of the photos I love the most. She notified us of the perfect sunset time and we had that all planned out in advance too. We went down by the water and the sunset reflected off the lake – so beautiful. We ended up using the sunset shot on the cover of our wedding album and the colors are so vibrant and beautiful!

Jamie · Married on 05/13/2017

Awesome experience! Photography was the most important thing to me, as I really wanted to remember our wedding. Isabella and Jeff were fantastic to work with and the results are stunning. We both love our wedding albums! My sister was married a year earlier, and paid more money, and she didn’t get half the photos or the creativity we did for our wedding. She loves our wedding books too. Now we use them for all our photo needs and recommend them highly too!

Award