Kyle, TX 78640 Map · Phone number

About Circle the Date Events

Circle the Date Events is a Premier Wedding Planning and Floral Design Company in the Austin Area. We offer a wide variety of packages, ranging from Day of to Complete Planning. We work hard to insure you are happy and your wedding turns out as you've always dreamed. Email or Call now for your free consultation.

Megan@circlethedateevents.com
512.470.0600

Services: Full Coordination Services; Wedding Day Coordination; Floral Design; Invitations

Follow Circle the Date Events on

Wedding recession
attempt6copy

7 Reviews for Circle the Date Events

Cynthia · Married on 05/12/2012

Megan helped make our wedding day go off without a hitch. She was so sweet and easy to work with leading up to the wedding and she was fantastically (and necessarily) assertive and in-charge on the big day itself. Circle the Date was by far the best value I found, but Megan's personality is really what sold me.

Sent on 07/05/2012

Heather · Married on 04/08/2012

Megan at Circle the Date Events was a life saver for us! She was very on top of everything and has the right balance of a take charge attitude along with being very friends and great to work with throughout the planning process and day of the event. She made sure everything ran smoothly on the big day and kept me completely stress free as she took care of every detail so I didn't have to think about it anymore and could focus on getting ready and enjoying the moments. I would highly recommend her for your event, she is not overpriced like so many planners out there and is very willing to work with you based on your needs. If you already have most everything planned she can do day of event work which is a must have or she can do much more if you need her to help out earlier. Megan has a great business and is very dedicated to performing at the highest level. Thanks so much for making our wedding day so stress free! You were such a huge part of that! All the best, Heather and Jeff

Sent on 10/22/2012

Rachael · Married on 10/09/2011

We were so blessed to have found Megan at Circle the Date events! We booked her for the day of, but her services went beyond that! She took charge, handled of my vendors the day of, organized a timeline and kept everyone on it, met with us at the venue before hand to hammer out the details, I could go on and on. Most importantly, she made me worry free on my wedding day! We had a huge scare of rain and Megan eased all worry and it turned out great! Note to DYI brides: If you are trying to do and plan everything for your wedding, do yourself a solid and reliquish the day of to Megan, she is great!

Sent on 10/25/2011

Circle the Date Events FAQ

• What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Destination, Double Weddings, Military

• Kyle, 78640 See on map