5900 n virginia ave, Chicago, IL 60659 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 93

About Cipriani Photography

WELCOME to Cipriani Photography, which is owned and run by photographer Bogdan Rusu, who offers years of experience. We are based at Chicago area, but we offer New York, Florida and California coverage. We are commercial wedding / engagement photographers. We love to capture that special moment in a couple’s life. Every single image that we deliver is at the highest photographic level.

THE WAY I SEE THINGS... "Sometimes clients ask me about my favorite shoot. I always tell people I like wedding photography. I always have. Since I was a child, I used to spend hours on our family's albums. It was my own history, my own past. I still believe that a picture is worth a thousand words. On my father's side we had the artists. My father painted and so did his father before him. At my grandfather's house you'd find oils and canvases all around the place. My mother loved reading and I remember growing up, hiding under desks full of books and paintings. So naturally I never wrote, or read belletristic. I never drew... But I used our century's technology to capture slices of life."
-Bogdan Rusu

Wedding Photography and Videography services:

Weddings... endless hours of planning go into them, and that's why you need a good photographer to freeze frame those special moments for you. We will capture the spirit of the occasion from every angle, leaving you with a collection of stunning photographs that will tell your story for a life time.

Cipriani Wedding Photography offers the following services: wedding photography, wedding videography, photobooth and design. During the pre-wedding consultation, we share experience and ideas, but we always follow your wishes. We are here to immortalize the moment the way you want it. We take pride in being flexible. Photography is an art, not a science. Our equipment is professional and offers good image quality: digital cameras, prime lenses and flashes from both manufactures-Nikon and Canon.

Our approach is our passion for photography...

Follow Cipriani Photography on

MG2294

• Videos 1

17 Reviews for Cipriani Photography

Alice · Married on 04/24/2015

Great services and geat team! Explains All you ask and all you need for the photo session ! They help you to choose the best location and the best places for photos! And you getting the best! Love it the professionalism of Bogdan and responsibility of Elena! Thank you so much guys!!!!

Sent on 05/03/2015

Dear Alice,

It was a real pleasure working with you and your husband... Thank you very much for your online feed-back and we are happy to know that you enjoyed the few pictures we already provided. We will have your gallery ready within the next 2 weeks. The best compliment for us, are your recommendations.

Many thanks,

Ana · Married on 12/27/2014

We are so happy with the Team at Cipriani Photography! From the beginning of our wedding planning, until the last minute of our wedding day, they have been wonderful! Team is the perfect word because has been so great to work with them. They were open to all our ideas, were excited to try new things, positive attitude, professionalism, patience, and a great sense of humor! We used them for our photography (engagement shoot and wedding day).

Sent on 03/05/2015

Dear Ana,

Thank you very much for your online feedback... We had been honored to be part of your special day. We know how much stress a wedding can bring, and we try to plan everything in detailed and keep a positive attitude for our customers... Thank you again and hope to see you soon with other special events that life might bring you...

Sincerely,

Corina · Married on 11/22/2014

We love our photos! The entire process with Cipriani Photography was super easy from the get go. We are currently working on our album design with them and we are very impressed already about how flexible they are with the layouts. We will definitely be recommending Cipriani Photography to our friends and family!

Sent on 01/05/2015

Corina...

Thank you for taking the time to leave us an review. We appreciate your kind words. As I mentioned on other responses, the best compliments for us are your recommendations.

Best Regards,

Award

Cipriani Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,400.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images, Digital Files, Thank You Cards
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,600.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Proofs