9 Main St, Chester, NJ 07930 Map · Phone number

About CIP Studios

We strive to produce unique images for our clients. Our goal is to create photo essays that blend fine art photography, editorial images, and relaxed portraiture.
If you love traditional, romantic, and a tremendous amount of photojournalism, then Contemporary Images is your photography source.
While we provide the convenience of selecting from prearranged packages, we are happy to customize any of our services based on your personal requirements. We also take pride in and are known for our specialty "Thank You" cards. Please feel free to call our offices for an informative consultation.

4be3e49fb294f393 1295091147460 00477
peronasil
IMG2513
4be3e49fb294f393 1295091147460 00477

10 Reviews for CIP Studios

• Lindsey

Lindsey · Married on 08/12/2012

Where to begin? From the moment we met them at a bridal show Erol & Joanne were delightful!! Personalities & Professionalism aside... their work was outstanding!!! All of my family was beyond thrilled (and amazed) with our photos!! Tons of people commented that the photos looked like they were straight out of a magazine. (Even my makeup artist who works on set in NYC and does weddings all the time was excited to submit the photos into wedding magazines.. that fantastic). They captured the essence & energy or our relationship, families and wedding. I am beyond thrilled with their whole process & results. If you are looking for an incredible, friendly, creative team to capture your dream wedding then CIP is for you!! I can't thank them enough for capturing my wedding day and having these beautiful memories for the rest of my life! Thank you Thank you Erol & Joanne!!!

Sent on 08/26/2012
  • I

Courtney · Married on 08/06/2011

We are so fortunate to have had Arol and Joanne present on the most important day of our life. They have the best personality, and such an artistic gift. It's not possible to say enough great things about this dynamic duo. We had went to several places looking for photo journalistic pictures of our wedding day, at a reasonable price and they completely exceeded our expectations. The pictures are absolutely breath-taking! In addition to taking amazing pictures, Arol and Joanne are just a pleasure to be around. They kept us on track the entire day and even got us back in time to enjoy some of our cocktail hour... If you are looking for professional talented people to capture memories of a lifetime CIP studios is the way to go.

Sent on 08/08/2011

Megan · Married on 06/04/2011

Erol just did my wedding last month...
    The proofs are back and are just stunning! Beautiful, unusual, and really capture the atmosphere of each moment throughout the day.
    He and his assistant were PATIENT, and professional and amazingly flexible.
    We will not just have memories, but works of art throughout our home to remind us of our most special day!
    Thank you Erol!
    Megan and John Gorman

Sent on 07/15/2011

Award

CIP Studios FAQ

• What primary photographic style do you identify with? Contemporary
  • What photography services do you offer? Liability Insurance, Slideshow
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints, Proofs, Thank You Cards

• Beverly Sullivant Ceremonies
    Beverly Sullivant Ceremonies Wedding Officiants

Errol and his team, Joanne and Kurt, were more than professional. Their interaction among each other gave way to a synchronicity that made them ready for every moment, every shot. It was great to be a part of their team even for a bit--it elevated my work. I look forward to the next time our paths cross.

• Floral Gallery & Events On Main
    Floral Gallery & Events On Main Wedding Florists

I worked with Erol on New Years Eve this year. And was very excited to see all of the images. He Captured the Entire Wedding without looking like they were all posed. Extremely Professional. Look forward to doing more weddings with him in the near future.

• 9 Main St Chester, 07930 See on map