Scottsdale, AZ 85258 Map · Phone number

About CINEZONA FILMS

"CINEZONA FILMS takes wedding films from Tepid to Epic" - 944 Magazine

At Cinezona Films we approach wedding cinematography with a stylistic, modern view, accompanied by old-world elegance. We focus on stepping away from the typical wedding video to create a fresh, romantic and entertaining feature film of your wedding day, always with your desires in mind. As award-winning filmmakers, we have the experience and the drive to produce something amazing - every time. The end result is a film that will bring joy to you, your family and friends for years to come. Trust your wedding film to Cinezona Films.

CINEZONAFILMS
________________________________________________________

7744 North via de la Montana • Scottsdale Arizona 85258 • 480.231.8450 • info@cinezonafilms.com
www.

ad80df30bbb4af46 1794625 10152752210534035 3658254189376294950 n
10924397101530403422840358247291031978077617o

2 Reviews for CINEZONA FILMS

Shay · Married on 09/26/2015

Michael with Cinezona films is the BEST of the best! Of all the vendors you have for the wedding and the budget you set PLEASE do yourself a favor and make sure the videographer is at the top of your list!!!! I emailed my wedding planner two nights prior to rehearsal night saying how I'm already regretting not having a videographer to capture our big day! She has worked in the wedding industry and only recommends the top of the line vendors!

Michael and I were in contact over the phone that next morning. I expressed to him exactly what I was looking for, I went over specific requests and he was more than willing to accommodate all of that! He had the contract emailed to me within the hour and made his trip to Sedona to be there for our big day! When he arrived he was very pleasant and professional, he fit right in working with and around the photographers (this was mentioned by our photographers as well)

Michael is a true talent and exceeded all our expectations. Our ten minute highlight video was sent to us via email within two weeks! We immediately posted it to share with our friends and family! We received an overflow of comments and kind words about how beautiful the video was, it brought so many to tears including ourselves! He had all the footage to us on DVDs and a hard drive within the month! He captured it all...the venue decor/set up, make up, hair, the dress, individual interviews on who we met (I bawled watching this back), bridal suite, grooms suite, guests arrival, walking down the aisle, the entire ceremony, footage during photos post ceremony, the grand entrance, the first dance, speeches, garter and bouquet toss, cake cutting and of course the dancing!

We will forever be grateful for the amazing job Michael did capturing our special day! It's something you will always cherish because the moments of the day can now be replayed over, over and over again! Michaels work is absolutely amazing, he will not disappoint!!!!

Sent on 11/08/2015

Christine · Married on 11/08/2008

Michael from Cinezona Films is AMAZING. We could not have found a better, more professional, creative cinematographer to work with. Aside from having a fantastic personality, Michael was completely into the fact that we're both performers (he's one, too!) and wanted footage that wasn't cookie-cutter or cheesy. He was also completely fine with the fact that my husband is doing the editing and tailored a package to fit our needs and budget!

Up to the wedding, he was always extremely prompt with email responses, and any question we had, he was happy to answer it. We met with him twice before the wedding, once to initally meet & hire him and once to give him all of our info and talk him through our venues and our day.

Michael was EVERYWHERE the day of the wedding, yet completely unobtrusive. Seriously, he's like a Ninja with a really good camera. He caught details that I would never have expected a videographer to notice or document, and he had such an appreciation for everything we put together four our wedding. Michael is the kind of person you want to have around you on one of the biggest days of your life - and it speaks to his professionalism and personality that the rest of our vendors really enjoyed working with him as well.

After the wedding, he transferred the digital video onto an external hard drive for us (we picked one up at Best Buy) within a few days, and we also got the original tapes. Good thing, since fast forward a year later, I accidentally broke the external with all the footage, and we had to have him burn it for us onto a new drive, which he did, no questions asked. THAT is service with a smile.

Michael is someone anyone would be lucky to work with, we highly recommend him.

Sent on 01/21/2010

CINEZONA FILMS FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 1,450.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,514.00
  • What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic, Documentary
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage, Save The Date
  • What final video formats do you offer? Blu-Ray, DVD

• What A Day Weddings
    What A Day Weddings Wedding Planners

Worked together with Michael at a gorgeous Sedona wedding; one which he captured so beautifully! The bride can not stop watching their wedding video; and is so happy that they now, have a forever video of their most special day. Michael is such a professional not only with his talent; but also in his kind and easy-going; responsible manner! As a planner; this is so great,; knowing he has all under control. He is also very comfortable to be around; which I think is so important; as your videographer will be staying close all through the day and night. He just gets to work, and you don't even know he is hard at work; just does it with ease. The couple loved Michael, from Cinezona; which makes me especially happy that they were thrilled with my recommendation! His turn around time is amazing as well; could not be more thrilled with choosing Cinezona! Such a beautiful video; thanks so much Michael!!

• Face the Music
    Face the Music Wedding DJs

Providing videography services with more than 20 years of experience and for all occasion types including Weddings, Extraordinarily Memorable Moments, Corporate Events and more, Cinezona Films goes one step further by creating a video custom-fit for each, individual client. In addition, the artists are professionally charming and my experiences have been nothing less than wonderful when working with them.

• Scottsdale, 85258 See on map