Perry Hall, MD 21128 Map · Phone number

About CineVeil Video

Dear bride to be, although we have not yet met, I just wanted to first wish you a warm and sincere word of congratulations! I know how much preparation and anticipation goes into planning your special day. Most brides would agree that their wedding day is one of their most treasured days full of priceless emotional moments.

If I can describe my particular filming style in one phrase: Candid yet Elegant Photo-journalism.

Every videographer (just like a photographer) has their own unique style of filming and telling a story. Not all wedding videos are the same... while some are very pleasant and inviting to watch, others... unfortunately are as exciting as watching paint dry on a wall! But in all seriousness, how you will most likely emotionally "feel" when you watch your wedding dvd is going to be heavily weighed on your videographer's skill level and personal "shooting & editing style." I inform my brides that although environments may change, my filming style remains the same.

I am an artist, but further more consider myself a realist. It is by combining the beauty of both art and realism that I am truly able to take you back to those wonderful moments. I invite both you and your fiance to come visit my studio in White Marsh, MD where I will gladly share with you samples of my wedding dvds. Come view the CineVeil difference for yourselves. It's not just about having a wedding dvd, but it's about how you "feel" when you are watching your dvd.

Project Completion: Unlike other production companies which will have you wait 3 months to a year to receive your wedding dvds, CineVeil will deliver your completed wedding movie project within 3 weeks or 21 days after your wedding date (provided that we have all of the materials needed to complete your project). CineVeil is not only an Award-Winning video company, we pride ourselves in having one of the fastest turn around times in the business.

We know that you are excited, and don't want to wait forever to see your wedding video!

CineVeil Winner of the Prestigious Videographer's Award of Distinction

Please call us at 410.812.6472, and visit our White Marsh studio.

Please enjoy the following wedding clips.

DSC2588
6ecc42acd89cdbb2 1237311873304 DSC25842
DSC25842
DSC2588
6ecc42acd89cdbb2 1237311873304 DSC25842
DSC25842

5 Reviews for CineVeil Video

Kate · Married on 06/27/2015

Cineveil came recommended to me from a friend who worked with Aneesh for her wedding a year prior to mine. He was very accommodating, responsive, and was genuinely interested in capturing my day! I would absolutely recommend him and Cineveil!

Sent on 07/20/2015

melissa · Married on 03/23/2013

This company came recommended via our photographer. From the first phone call, Aneesh was on the same page with us as to why we wanted a video. He checked in the week of the wedding and arrived on time the day of. True to word, he captured the footage we wanted and the essence of the party at the reception. The DVD's arrived within two months of the wedding.

Sent on 06/24/2013
  • Kate

Kate · Married on 04/09/2011

CineVeil Video did an unbelievable job capturing the best moments of our big day! Aneesh was so accommodating and professional! His hard work and passion shows in each video he shoots! He came highly recommended to us by other professionals in the industry and he certainly did not disappoint!

Sent on 04/27/2011

Award

• Forever-Yesterday Photography
    Forever-Yesterday Photography Wedding Photographers

Aneesh is a great person to be around and to work with. He is easy going, listens to his clients wishes and delivers beautiful results. I have worked with him and I have seen his work and he is the first Videographer I recommend to my clients. Check him out, you won't waste your time!

• Sonny Wink Photography LLC
    Sonny Wink Photography LLC Wedding Photographers

I refer all my brides to CineVeil. Excellent quality; excellent service!! Not only is Aneesh an amazing artist but he is also one of the nicest guys I know! I fully endorse him and encourage every bride looking for a videographer to look no further than here! Always a pleasure working with you!

• All In One Entertainment, LLC
    All In One Entertainment, LLC Wedding DJs

The most incredible video's I have ever seen!

• Perry Hall, 21128 See on map