609 E Broadway, Portland, TX 78374 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 2

About Cinema Elegance Films

CinemaElegance Films is the premier wedding film studio specializing in artistic and beautiful visual interpretations of the wedding experience. Based in South Texas we cover area and distance weddings in true cinematic style. Big or small we will find the details that make your wedding unique, bringing out the essence of your day in the most elegant way possible.

• Videos 2

1 Reviews for Cinema Elegance Films

Emily · Married on 05/08/2010

Andy made a film for my Sweet 16 and I love it! He and his staff were very sweet and they captured all of the day! Loved them!

Sent on 11/25/2011

• Big Box Pro Wedding Video
    Big Box Pro Wedding Video Wedding Videographers

When we are booked up we feel very confident in sending clients to Cinema Elegance Films. Andy does great video work.

• Jason Page Photography
    Jason Page Photography Wedding Photographers

I have had the pleasure of working with Andy (and Jason & Brian) of Cinema Elegance films on several occasions. Whether we were covering a wedding, special event or fashion shoot, I have always been impressed with Andy's professionalism and their final product. His films are the best in the area.

• 609 E Broadway Portland, 78374 See on map