Cindy Ord, Photographer

Cindy Ord, Photographer

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Cindy Ord, Photographer

An award winning documentary style photographer- shooting with an artists eye and a passion for creative imagery, Cindy Ord captures the truth and beauty in every event.

Her work has been published worldwide and she is an active member of the Professional Photographers of America (PPA) , Wedding Photojournalist Association, and Wedding and Portrait Photographers Intl.

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Regions serviced: Orlando

5 Reviews for Cindy Ord, Photographer

Such a great experience! We are so happy with our engagement and wedding photos! Thank you for everything you did for us!

Profile Picture Sara, 3/7/09, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Ran into Cindy while in a book store. She gave me her card and after seeing her work online- hired her instantly. I cannot describe how wonderful the final products were. She delivered so much more then I could have imagined (and lots of extras not even in the package!). My wedding photos are so different then any I have seen out there. Works of art! I will recommend her to everyone I know!

Profile Picture Julia , 11/15/08, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I am so happy with everything you did for us. Thank you Cindy!

Profile Picture Toni, 8/2/08, 1 Review

15 Photos

My Photo Album

15 Photos

1 ENDORSEMENT
We LOVE working with Cindy at any chance we get. She's a pro who delivers awesome images. See for yourself! - The Buzzcatz

106 PROS I KNOW