213 Broadway, Westville, NJ 08093 Map · Phone number

About Cindy Guessford Studios

I believe that as a photographer I am entrusted with the most important of tasks. Documenting the moments that you can never get back and in doing so capturing the way you felt at that time in your life. I’m thankful to be such an integral part of preserving these moments for my clients! My shooting style is a blend of documentation, candid and stylized portraits with a contemporary and fashion flair. So, dare to be yourself, have fun and make memories and I will be there to help you preserve all of those very special moments! My clients are Fabulous People who have a love for Images. You are making an Investment and my services are very Boutique in nature. I will work closely with you and am involved in every stage of the creative process to provide for you not just amazing images and art but also uniquely designed, one of a kind, heirloom quality albums. Because of the time I spend devoted to each and every client I accept only a limited number of clients per year. I do shoot both locally and Internationally for Weddings and other sessions.

I would love to hear from you and chat more about your wedding!!!

I feel so fortunate to be able to earn a living doing something that I love! One thing that stands out about myself and my photographers is that we all do it for the love. We are very much invested in your memories, whether it be capturing moments on your wedding day, intimate portraits during maternity, the precious first days of your new baby or a lifestyle family session. I find myself crying or getting emotional at pretty much every wedding. Maybe it’s a hormonal thing, ha, ha, but I would like to think that it’s because of the connection that is built with our clients that runs deeper than a stranger holding a camera. You let us into the most intimate parts of your lives and in return we like to give a little piece of ourselves back in return. I have never been one to preach my own accolades, I am a very humble and appreciative soul by nature so instead I am including some excerpts from testimonials and thank yous from past clients. As a client of ours I can guarantee that you will feel well taken cared of and without worry because we document your moments like they are our own! Here are just a few kind words from past clients…

“What a chore for us to select from all of your spectacular images from their wedding day. Certainly, you must already know how talented you are. Mostly, I want you to know how much I appreciate you for the huge contribution you made to Kristen and Larry’s wedding & all that you have done beyond that day. If EVER you need to use me for a professional reference, I would welcome the opportunity. I know Kristen and Larry feel the same gratitude. Many thanks, Cindy.”

Warmest Regards,

Kathy

“When visualizing my daughters wedding, I always stayed a little longer on helping her get ready. Dads have walking them up the aisle, moms help them get ready. I was there for every event, christening, communion, proms, etc. and her wedding would top it all. Well, you remember that did not happen and it’s not important why. Actually the photos with her maids were stunning and they should have their time with her. (I put her dress on, maybe a dozen times, so I’m good) What is important, is the moment I had when she did see me. Even before I saw what you captured, I knew I wouldn’t trade that moment for any other. The picture actually touches everyone that looks at it, even before I share the deeper meaning. You see I lost my mom 2 years ago and missing her feels more profound on such a special, beautiful day. When I looked at that picture for the hundreth time I thought, oh my hands look older. Then it hit it me, those ARE my Mom’s hands! Holding our little mircle baby’s beautiful face on her wedding day. Cindy I knew she would be with us in spirit, but never would I of dreamed that she would reach out and touch Marisa. You are an angel and you really do “capture” our moments.
Thank you for that gift.”

Cindy Giancaterino

“Dear Cindy,

Missing you already. Seems like ages since the wedding. Leslie & Pete had a great time on their honeymoon in Aruba. On their arrival home they had a new addition to their family, a puppy named Cuffs. She is a boxer, 8 weeks old. Words cannot express how thrilled they were with the blog. You outdid yourself in the slide show you put together. It truly is a sampling of the days events. The cards were magnificent! They should be submitted to Hallmark. I cannot wait to hear the reaction to them as people receive them. Many of Leslie’s pre-bridal shots look like magazine ads. They are beautiful. I follow your blog closely and will for the rest of my life. I truly love your work. Most of all thank you for recognizing that Sonny & I are supportive parents who love their kids. The emotion you convey in the blog is very touching. I thank you for everything from the bottom of my heart.”

Regards

Terry Silver

“I don’t know the difference between photographs and pictures. I don’t think I know much about anything to be completely honest with you. I do however know what I like and what I don’t and I absolutely love what you did with your camera at our wedding. Every single one of your photos captured the beauty of our world that I can usually only see in Tara. Your pictures make our wedding look more gorgeous than I remember it. I will never be able to think of a way thank you enough but if you can think of one just let me know. I hope I get to see you on 03/26 and good luck with the new shop.”

Rory

“Hey Cindy!

Thought I’d share an email I just received from a co-worker who I shared our wedding pics with:

These were beautiful, Sarah! There are some that made me catch my breath they were so gorgeous!!! Thanks for sharing.

I think this sums up how we all felt when we saw them—the photography is simply amazing. I just wanted to tell you that and to thank you. To say we’re happy with them is absolutely an understatement.”

You rock!

cg2
weddings1

43 Reviews for Cindy Guessford Studios

Amanda · Married on 11/29/2014

Cindy was amazing. She worked with us with any request we had. On the day of the wedding she went with the flow and made sure all the brides request were met. She has such an eye for amazing creativity and surely knows how to capture the true love that's brought on your wedding day. Anyone that's looking for the perfect, true capture of your wedding day should hire Her!

Sent on 12/06/2014

Vinae · Married on 10/25/2014

Cindy, Cindy, Cindy. You have photographed so many of our families most precious moments and exceeded our expectations each time. We are so blessed we found you. Thank you for making our wedding even more perfect. Our guest are still raving about the beautiful video at the reception. You rock!!

Sent on 11/01/2014

Sarah · Married on 11/15/2013

Cindy Guessford is amazing! From the planning, to the engagement session, through the wedding day, Cindy was able to capture every special moment in an extremely unique and beautiful way! We loved Cindy's ability to capture amazing candid moments. Her artistic ability is out of this world! I could not be happier with all of our photos and the incredible job she does the day of the wedding! I would absolutely recommend her to anyone in the future : )

Sent on 02/13/2014

Cindy Guessford Studios FAQ

• Rev. Pamela L. Brehm
    Rev. Pamela L. Brehm Wedding Officiants

Cindy has an artistic eye and it shows in each photograph she takes. When you look at her photographs you can feel the emotion of the shot and also experience the fun and playfulness! She's professional and you can count on her expertise to deliver perfect photographic memories!!!

• cHill Weddings, LLC
    cHill Weddings, LLC Wedding Planners

I will run out of fingers if I had to sit and count all the reasons why I love Cindy Guessford Photography. The main reasons are 1) Amazing images that you will treasure forever and 2) her professionalism and 3) her personality. She really captures the personalities of each couple and understands no two weddings are the same. Each wedding tells a real unique story through her images. I love working with Cindy and look forward to all our future events together!

• 213 Broadway Westville, 08093 See on map