Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Cindy Cinderella Carriages

We offer Cinderella Carriage Rental and Horse Drawn Carriage Rental for a Quinceanera, Wedding, Birthday, Valentines Day, Anniversary or any other special occasion, we can make your day one to remember! It's a Fairytale come true when you invite Cindy Cinderella Carriages to your next event!

Categories: Wedding Limo

Regions serviced: Los Angeles

Follow Cindy Cinderella Carriages on

5 Reviews for Cindy Cinderella Carriages

Horse and Carriage (2)

We hired Cindy Cinderella Carriages for our wedding on 7/23/2017 in Corona, Ca. They were a last minute vendor we had decided to add, but I'm so thankful we did. We booked the horse and buggy. When we first spoke to them over the phone (after speaking with 3 other vendors), we just felt they were the right fit. They are a family owed business, which is awesome. We later found out that we actually got engaged on one of there Cinderella coaches at the Mission Inn in Riverside during December 2016. It was meant to be.

The day of our wedding Stan and his daughter arrived on time with the most beautiful horses! The carriage and the horses very clean and their daughter was dressed so cute! Our guest were in awe over my arrival in this horse and carriage and it made me feel like a princess!

Cindy Cinderella Carriages are the best! I highly recommend them for your wedding!
Here is their website http://www.cindycinderellacarriages.com/

Thank you, thank you!!

Profile Picture Armeda, 7/23/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Horse and Carriage

My parents wanted to make sure I truly felt and looked like a princess on my wedding day. We decided to use Cindy Cinderella Carriages for my arrival to the wedding ceremony. It did not disappoint! The carriage and the horses are beautiful. The guests were truly in awe and couldn't stop talking about it! The pricing was surprisingly reasonable for such a huge impact. Once my husband and I exchanged vows and were officially man and wife, the carriage took us away. She took the long way around the back of our hotel -- people watched as we rode by and clapped for us. It was so magical! What an amazing addition to our wedding.

Profile Picture Kim, 3/26/16, 15 Reviews
Services Used: Horse and Carriage

My husband had come up with the idea that I should arrive at the top of the aisle in a horse-drawn carriage. We were looking at various companies and wanted a unique carriage that was not overly ornate. We came across Cindy and saw their beautiful cinderella-style carriage. We knew we had to have it! Cyndi and Stan were WONDERFUL to work with. In the weeks leading up to the wedding we had some issues with finding a good spot for the carriage to park. Cyndi and Stan were quick to respond to my e-mails and together we came up with a plan for where the carriage should park. (We wanted to keep the carriage a surprise for family and friends so part of the working was making sure it was far enough away from the ceremony site). On the day of the wedding the parking plan fell through, but Cyndi and Stan were able to find a doable alternative and communicated with my wedding coordinator about their location. They were so flexible with the change. The carriage, horses, and Cyndi (the driver) were decorated beautifully. Riding in the carriage was definitely one of the highlights of the wedding and one of the things my guests commented about the most. I would highly recommend anyone looking for a carriage to go through Cyndi and Stan.

Profile Picture Rachel, 8/8/15, 4 Reviews

220x220 sq 1420643628781 mission inn proposal 3
220x220 sq 1420643715820 chick fil a ontario mills 5
220x220 sq 1420643743068 chick fil a ontario mills 2

5665 46th Street, Riverside, CA 92509   See On Map
951-529-5269 (phone) 951-213-6766 (fax)