Roanoke, TX 76262 Map · Phone number
  • Photos
  • Deals 1

About Cinderella Ending Weddings & Events

Cinderella Ending is an event planning company located in Galveston, TX. We are available for events all along the coast of Texas, from Galveston to Corpus Christi and South Padre Island, as far west as San Antonio and Austin, and north to Dallas (any traveling expenses will be included in overall cost of service).

We offer many different services for weddings, including engagement parties, bachelor/ette parties, planning from beginning to end, Day Of coordination and destination weddings. We also do other events, such as housewarming parties, baby showers and birthday parties (including quinceaneras, sweet 16's and bar/bat mitzvahs). We can even help you prepare for the arrival of your baby!

All of our packages will be tailored to fit your needs and budget. New clients receive a complimentary one hour consultation. With two years of experience professionally planning events, and over ten years of non-professional experience, we provide out of the box thinking to create the event of your dreams on YOUR budget.

Follow Cinderella Ending Weddings & Events on

3 Reviews for Cinderella Ending Weddings & Events

Sharon · Married on 02/23/2013

Kiara was such a huge help with our wedding! She listened to what we wanted, and then ran with it in a way that we hadn't thought of. She helped us save $600 on decor; because of that, we were able to invite more friends and family to the reception. She was incredibly helpful, easy to communicate with and always there to listen to me when I had an attack of bridezilla. We will definitely be using her again!!

Jennifer · Married on 05/27/2011

Kiara was amazing! We had an issue with who would give the bride away since my father never showed. My mother and my soon to be granddad in law both wanted to step in and people began quarreling and blaming me, the bride, for the issue. She swept in and offered a solution that would include both families: my husband's grandfather would walk me down the aisle and hand me off to my mother who would present me and give me away. It turned out to be the most memorable and best part of the wedding for both families and brought them together. She also had an amazing "emergency supply pack" that came with everything!! The day of my wedding, we had an issue with my dress. Once again, Kiara had the solution! She pulled out her trusty emergency pack and presented us with every sewing item ever made, neatly packed into a little tidy kit. It also included migraine medicine, a first aid kit, pens, paper, tape, extra flower pins, safety pins, water, and a ton more!! She was truly ready with a solution for any wedding disaster! There was no way the wedding would have been as great without her!! And we were so impressed with her capability that now, 2 years later, my husband and I have hired her to do our housewarming party for our very first house!! I have every bit of faith it will be as amazing as our wedding!

Max · event on: 02/03/2013

I hired Kiara to plan our baby shower after my wife was put on bed rest. It was such a relief for both of us; Kiara talked with us a few times, and within two weeks she had the party planned and invitations sent out! My wife appreciated that she didn't have to worry about the shower, and I appreciated that my wife could take it easy. Everyone at the shower had a great time, and we've already hired Kiara to do our twins first baby party. Kiara, you were fantastic the entire time. We will definitely be contacting you for other events in the future!

Cinderella Ending Weddings & Events FAQ

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Cinderella Ending Weddings & Events 1
    Weekly Event Discount
    Book me for an event for a Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday and receive 10% off of your package. This deal never expires!

• Roanoke, 76262 See on map