Christy V & Co., Weddings & Events

Hialeah, FL View map

Christy V & Co is a boutique wedding planning & event firm based out of Miami, Florida.

Our mission is to curate experiences that are stress-free, timeless, natural and beautifully crafted. We combine our creativity with passion & genuine enthusiasm to produce unforgettable occasions. Our team is committed to making every event we plan as unique and exceptional as each of our clients.

With our fresh perspective for event design, we can help make your vision a reality. Our services include month of, partial, and full event planning services.

• Eileen
    Eileen Married on 04/23/2021
    Christy is wonderful to work with. She's so pleasant and instantly connects with you. She keeps you updated consistently , checking in with you to make sure she answers all questions and concerns and that you feel at ease. I loved working with her and I would highly recommend her services. She was amazing !
  • Samantha
    Samantha Married on 03/09/2019

Best Day Ever Thanks To Them!

Where do I even begin?! I knew from the moment I met with Christy that there was no one better suited to help plan my wedding. In an industry that's so inundated with vendors wanting to do the same thing, Christy & her team were a breath of fresh air. They are true creative's. During the entire wedding planning process they were responsive, professional, and went above and beyond. Fast forward to the day of the wedding, everything ran perfectly smooth...there were so many components to the day itself (it was destination wedding so there were lot's of out of town guests, the venue was 40 minutes from the main hotel, etc) but it ran flawlessly. I truly can't thank Christy & her team enough and will be forever grateful for their hard work and expertise. I can't recommend them enough!
    Barbara M. Married on 02/05/2019

A True Professional

Christy, Carolina and the rest of the team were amazing to work with. As a caterer we often get thrown into a relationship with wedding planners and let me tell you it isn't always pleasant. With Christy and Carolina it really was so easy and smooth. They were both VERY responsive and on point when it came to not only the big details but most importantly the small ones. They were open to our suggestions and really made us feel as if we were all part of a team working toward the same goal; the success of the event for our client. Everything leading to the event was great but Christy's professionalism the day of was extraordinary. She was great at communicating with my team and worked alongside us to ensure that everything was truly spectacular. Wedding/event planners are a dime a dozen but Christy and her team are definitely the real deal. I will most certainly be recommending them to our regular and new clients.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

ROSE COLOURED ROSE COLOURED Wedding Florists

I have had the pleasure of collaborating with Christy a handful of times and her effortless styling and authentic perspective on event design never ceases to amaze me. She's truly talented and any bride would be beyond lucky to have her! Talent and professionalism aside, Christy has a contagious warmth energy, and honesty that makes you feel like old friends. Can't wait to work with her and the whole Christy V team more in the future!! xx

A Touch of Beauty by Lily A Touch of Beauty by Lily Wedding Hair & Makeup

Christy is one of the best wedding planners I've met! She goes above and beyond for her clients, has amazing taste and her personality is out of this world! I am blessed to be able to do what I love for a living, but mainly because I get to work with the most amazing individuals in the industry! Love ya Christy!!!!

Stokey's VDUB Photo Hub Stokey's VDUB Photo Hub Photo Booths

Christy V & Co. was amazing to work with during our styled shoot. Christy’s eye for design and styling is impeccable. I’d highly recommend her to any of our VDub Photo Hub clients.

Hialeah, 33016
Location of (Christy V & Co., Weddings & Events)

Other vendors in Miami for your wedding