819 East A St, Brunswick, MD 21716 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Christopher Vigliotti { photographer }

Hello My name is Christopher Vigliotti and I'm a professional photographer based out of Brunswick Maryland, a small community on the Potomac River located about 30 miles north of Washington DC.

I'm an artist to the core and spend every day exploring the expressive potential of photography. To me every photograph is a celebration, a learning experience, an opportunity to be aware of the present moment. I love what I do & I carry my camera(s) with me everywhere I go.

I am the founder of The Brunswick Photographer's Guild, a photography community focused on learning from & helping other photographers, having fun and (of course) taking photos.

I'm also proud to be a volunteer photographer at Now I Lay Me Down To Sleep (NILMDTS). If you've never heard of NILMDTS I encourage you to watch this video.

I specialize in wedding, portrait, event and fine art photography and encourage you to contact me if you want to hire me, have any questions about my services or have any questions about photography in general. Thanks!

01j
01e
2469936364 8a750c1d7d m

2 Reviews for Christopher Vigliotti { photographer }

jessie · Married on 11/12/2011

Chris was such a pleasure to work with, and provided fantastic pictures of our big day! Photography was my biggest priority, and he did not disappoint! Tons of pictures that I can print up as many times as I want, beautiful lighting, and just wonderful shots of those that I love captured on our super fun wedding day!

Highly recommend!!

Sent on 12/14/2011

Lisa · Married on 07/18/2009

Chris is so much fun to work with. I recommend him to anyone!!!

Sent on 08/05/2009

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Christopher Vigliotti { photographer } 1
    Free Engagement Session (a $300 value)
    Free Engagement Portrait Session if you spend $800 or more on your Wedding Package. More Info >> http://www.christophervigliotti.com/index.php?page_id=28

• 819 East A St Brunswick, 21716 See on map