Christopher Ramos, Photographer

Antioch, TN View map
$2,100 Most Popular Price

$2,100 Most Popular Price

Christopher Ramos, Photographer is a wedding photographer who splits his time between Miami, Florida and Nashville, Tennessee. He tries to capture the raw emotion and authentic love between couples on their wedding day. Ramos studied photography at The Art Institute of Fort Lauderdale and has been a professional photographer for 12 years, the past five of which he has shot weddings. Knowing that the majority of wedding planning can be stressful and overwhelming, Christopher Ramos aims to create the photography experience as fun, light-hearted, and true to the couple's wishes as possible.

Services Offered:
Christopher Ramos, Photographer wants to provide as many memory-making opportunities for you and your spouse. Together, you will create photographs that capture the happiness, love, and joy that you will experience on your wedding day. His services include:

• Digital files
  • Engagement shoot
  • High-resolution photographs

Areas Covered:
While Christopher Ramos is primarily based in Florida and Tennessee, he is available to photograph weddings worldwide. In the past, he has covered the following states:

• Florida
  • Tennessee
  • Colorado
  • Texas
  • Anywhere around the world!

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1,200.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2100

Engagement Shoot
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Prints

3.5

Bianca D. Married on 06/17/2021

Beach wedding ceremony

Working with Chris and His team were an absolute dream. I literally couldn’t have asked for a better photographer and videographer to capture our special day. The two of them were so friendly and down to earth. They made my wife and I feel so comfortable. There was so much communication from the initial inquiry we sent to the day of the ceremony which made the day absolutely flawless. We never felt rushed, they made us feel like we were the only thing they had going on that day. They showed up a bit early and instead of just standing around, they were kind enough to take a few pictures of my dress and our rings and vow books. They also hung out with us on the beach for a little while just to wait for the sun to hit the perfect spot for sunset pictures. We haven’t received the content yet, which is to be expected but the previews they showed us that day were beyond beautiful and I literally spend every day stalking my email hoping for their gorgeous content to arrive! Would highly highly recommend this team!
  • Ali
    Ali R. Married on 03/13/2021

Best photographer EVER

Hiring Chris and his team was one of the best decisions I made regarding my wedding! Due to COVID, I was unable to meet with Chris for engagement photos prior to the morning of my wedding. He immediately put me at ease and quickly became part of my and my new husband's family. He is professional, fun to be around, and takes the most beautiful pictures. I cannot recommend him enough to be such an amazing addition to your special day! He is efficient, thorough, and so easygoing and caring! He and his team have an incredible ability to capture the little moments of your wedding day that end up being the most cherished photos. Please hire Chris- I know that my family will look to hire him for all of our future big events!
    Mackenzie Married on 02/15/2020

Best photographer ever

You need to hire Chris as your wedding photographer!! He is the absolute best. He was a true professional from beginning to end. On the day of the wedding his team was attentive, prompt, and just overall fun to be around! Chris has an amazing energy and presence, truly mesmerizing. He made us feel so comfortable in front of the camera. You need him on your big day!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Wes Ryan Photography Wes Ryan Photography Wedding Photographers

When it comes to fellow wedding photographers, I keep my circle pretty small. After all, it's a competitive field! And it should be, because choosing a wedding photographer is a very big decision. Chris is one of the few I would recommend to anyone. We share some core values that are non-negotiable when I make an endorsement: a positive attitude, a client-first approach to business, and exceptional photographic skill. I'd be proud to have him as my own photographer-- if only he lived in Denver! Cheers to this guy!

Antioch, 37011
Location of (Christopher Ramos, Photographer)

Christopher Ramos, Photographer frequently asked questions

What photography services does Christopher Ramos, Photographer include in the starting price?

Christopher Ramos, Photographer includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Christopher Ramos, Photographer include in their most popular wedding package?

Christopher Ramos, Photographer includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Christopher Ramos, Photographer offer?

Christopher Ramos, Photographer offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional

What photography services does Christopher Ramos, Photographer offer?

Christopher Ramos, Photographer offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Liability Insurance
  • Multi. Locations
  • Second Shooter

What photography materials does Christopher Ramos, Photographer offer for wedding events?

Christopher Ramos, Photographer offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Prints

What percentage of users recommend Christopher Ramos, Photographer and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Christopher Ramos, Photographer is recommended by 57% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 3.5 out of 5 with the following breakdown: 3.6 in quality of service, 3.6 in flexibility, 3.6 in value, 3.5 in professionalism and 3.3 in average response time.

Other vendors in Nashville for your wedding