Red Lion, PA 17356 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

54 Reviews for Christine, Your Seamstress

• User2825900 · 1+ year ago

Christine was a life saver. I ordered my dress online and was having trouble finding someone in the area to do the alterations for me. She was so knowledgeable and made some great suggestions that I loved regarding the hem and the bustle. Her prices were perfect. She only had my dress for about a week and when I cam back for the last fitting I could not have been happier. The dress fit beautifully was steamed and pressed. She really deserves 6 stars because she is that awesome.

alicia · Married on 07/05/2014

Christine did an AMAZING job with my dress. I had a train cut off, and you would not even realize there had been one to begin with. We drove about 90 min, each way to use her services, and I do not regret it at all. Her rates were beyond reasonable, and her work was phenomenal. I already referred her to a friend who is getting married this fall.
    Thanks Christine!
    Alicia

My dress was a major project and I'm so glad I went to Christine. She really knows what she is doing and was able to literally take apart my dress and make it fit my petite frame just right. I'm afraid what would have happened if I ended up anywhere else. She takes her time and does it right!

Christine, Your Seamstress FAQ

• Who do you provide services for? Bride, Bridesmaids, Flower Girls, Mother of the Bride
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Alterations