Christine Pocratsky Photography

Philadelphia, PA 19019 Map · Phone number
Availability Check your date

20 Reviews for Christine Pocratsky Photography

I used Christine for my destination wedding in western Maryland, so I booked her and did most of my communicating through email. It was very scary choosing vendors (in order to book the date) before I had a chance to meet them. But I couldn't have been happier or more comfortable with Christine! She was very easy to work with, especially through my many many questions and emails! I shared with her a list of photos that I wanted on my wedding day. She had the list with her on the wedding day and ensured she got every shot I wanted. It was a huge relief since my mind was so scattered that day!! She was organized and worked with everyone very well. Her photographs were beautiful and I got so many compliments! The final product presentation and quality was better than I could have imagined.

Casie · Married on 10/12/2013

Christine is fabulous in every aspect of her photography. I would recommend her to anyone needing wondering photos you will cherish forever. I have gotten so many compliments on both our engagement and wedding photos. I could not be happier with Christine and all she does with her photography skills

Melissa · Married on 09/21/2013

Christine is amazing! She provided photography service for both my engagement and wedding. Christine was very professional and a breeze to work with. She made taking photos fun! She did not mind travelling some distance to locations of my choosing and was always upbeat and energetic, even when it poured on my wedding day! I am so satisfied with Christine's service and ALL of my photos are beautiful!

Christine Pocratsky Photography FAQ