Christine Mosley Event Design

10604 Lilac Place, Silver Spring, MD 20903 Map · Phone number

About Christine Mosley Event Design

Christine Mosley Event Design is a full service wedding and special event company located in the Washington, DC area. With over 12 years experience planning events in the Washington region, our company is the perfect choice for all of your event planning needs.

Couple dancing
Couple dancing
Wedding cake
Wedding cake

4 Reviews for Christine Mosley Event Design

Reaghan · Married on 04/24/2010

Christine is fabulous!! I really do not think we could have done it without her. We hired Christine as our day-of-coordinator, but she provided much more than that! We met six weeks prior to the wedding, where she mapped out exactly what we had left to do and offered recommendations and advice. At that time she took over all of our contracts and began reaching out to our vendors and organizing our time line. She is kind, patient, and wants to do everything she can to make your day special. On the day of the wedding, she knew exactly what was going on at all times and was so diplomatic and professional during the entire wedding. She is worth every penny! One of the best decisions we made in planning our wedding was hiring Christine as our day of coordinator!! She made our day seamless and beautiful.

• Deandra

Deandra · Married on 10/25/2008

I hired Christine for day-of coordination because her services under that description seemed to provide so much more than most coordinators. I first met with Christine in January (10 months before the wedding). Every few months she would check in with me to make sure my planning was on track, and was always available to answer any questions I might have. A month before the wedding, she reviewed all my vendor contracts and began creating the production schedule for the weekend. The Saturday of the wedding, she and her assistant were on hand the entire time and managed a bus break down that I didn't know about until well after the fact. Christine and her assistant worked with the Capitol Hill Club to set up the tabletop decor I made and then packaged it up at the end of the night. She thought of little details that I had not, and I think it contributed to what felt like a flawless evening. No matter how well you plan your wedding, something may still go wrong. Hire someone else to deal with it that day. By the end of the night, my father who had originally told me the coordinator was an unnecessary expense said he was really glad she was there to keep everything on track.

Kate · Married on 05/10/2008

Hiring a day of wedding coordinator may seem like a splurge, but it is absolutely worth it. Christine was everything I was looking for in a wedding planner: calm, kind, creative, and extremely detail oriented. Unlike many of the other planners I interviewed, Christine is confident and grounded without being pushing and overbearing. She really went above and beyond my expectations and I would highly recommend her to anyone looking to have a beautiful, classic, and high end wedding or special event. From helping me with ideas, to drafting timelines, and troubleshooting at the last minute, Christine took care of everything. Thank you so much, Christine!

Christine Mosley Event Design FAQ

• New York/Washington's Best Musicians, Photo & Video
    New York/Washington's Best Musicians, Photo & Video Wedding Bands

They are the best planners - organized, friendly, always go the extra mile for their clients. We offer the clients of our preferred planners a 10% designer’s discount off our services - photography $750, videography $500, dance bands $1500 + Hire them, you won’t regret it. Best regards, David Fletcher New York - Washington’s Best Musicians, Photo & Video

• MyDeejay
    MyDeejay Wedding DJs

Christine is a wonderful planner: creative, organized and super easy to work with. The weddings we've done with her have been amazing!

• 10604 Lilac Place Silver Spring, MD 20903 See on map