Southington, CT 06489 Map · Phone number

About Christina's Gourmet Cookies

Christina's Gourmet Cookies prides itself on using high quality and seasonal ingredients to produce the freshest and best tasting cookies available. Although we carry over 30 varieties of cookies, we rotate our menu selections based on the season and the various holidays that season encompasses. There is always something new and delicious to try!
Your taste buds are not the only sense we cater to. We create beautiful packaging and presentation options for any occasion. From simple to extravagant, we promise your cookies will look as good as they taste! Whether you're satisfying a sweet tooth or planning the event of your life, Christina's Gourmet Cookies will ensure an exceptional and unforgettable taste experience! Check us out on the web at www.cg-cookies.com or call to schedule your "cookie consultation" today!

Enjoy!

IMG3090

3 Reviews for Christina's Gourmet Cookies

• Nicole V

Nicole · Married on 06/11/2016

I wanted a unique gift favor for my wedding - preferably something edible that my guests didn't have to keep on a shelf getting dusty somewhere. I contacted the shop and heard back very quickly with a price quote and what would be included. I gave a accurate number a little more than a week out, and did some last minute changes to color based on her recommendation. The cookies came out beautifully, and we were given a couple extra in case any broke during transportation. Great service, yummy cookies!

Sent on 07/01/2016

Nicest woman to work with! We bought 200 of her cookies to use as favors. They were delicous!! I received so many compliments. There were expensive, but totally worth in.

Sent on 08/14/2012

M · Married on 05/26/2012

Fantastic cookies and favors! The guests LOVED them. They were beautiful, delicious and an extremely good value. They were in short the PERFECT wedding favor.

Sent on 05/28/2012

Christina's Gourmet Cookies FAQ

• How would you categorize your product offerings? Custom
  • What services do you provide? Assembly, Design

• Rev. Judith L. Guasch, M.Div. Wedding Officiant
    Rev. Judith L. Guasch, M.Div. Wedding Officiant Wedding Officiants

WOW!! Christina's Cookies are THE BEST!! I'm so glad to have entered into a professional relationship with her. She is personable, the cookies are fantastic, and the way they are presented is stunning!! Whether having them at a local event, or ~ as I am doing ~ sending them at a distance, Christina's are the perfect punctuation mark on any occasion!! My couples are just so thrilled when that little box of delicious surprise appears. Who wouldn't be happy with cookies?? I don't even know which flavor would be our favorite, they are all so tasty. My hubby likes the fruit ones, I love anything chocolate, and the kids loved the Peanut Butter Bliss.

• Southington, 06489 See on map
    We are a special order business. Call between the hours of 10:00 am and 6:00 pm. Leave a message and we will call you back as soon as we can. Feel free to e-mail us an order at christinasgourmetcookies@yahoo.com