Atlanta, GA 30319 Map · Phone number

About Christina Sloan Events

Join us in July for The Bridal Plan - a three-hour workshop for the savvy bride! Click the Events tab to find out more!

Christina Sloan Events is a full-service event planning and floral design boutique. With locations in Birmingham and Huntsville, Alabama and North Georgia, we focus on serving North and Central Alabama, North Georgia, and Southeast Tennessee. (But we do love to travel!)

Our company was born from the idea that all couples should be able to focus on what is really important and soak in every moment of their big day. We want you to focus on making a beautiful start to your marriage while we handle all of the details.

We are more than just an event planning company. We consider all of our couples a part of the CSE family and we will be there with you every step of the way. We passionately believe that love is in the details, and creating an amazing client experience is something we strive for in everything we do.

Our unique process ensures we get to know you as individuals, not just bride and groom. We use this process to collaborate with you on personal details that allow us to create a one-of-a-kind experience, resulting in a truly memorable and personalized celebration. Our goal is to bring your vision to life and incorporate details of your story into every aspect of your event.

At Christina Sloan Events, we:

Specialize in Southern Charm and Hospitality.

Believe that love is in the details.

Love to entertain and celebrate the little moments that make up life.

Believe that hospitality is at the root of every successful event.

Celebrate tradition and believe heirlooms never go out of style.

Root for the underdog.

Believe that life is better when it's fancy and live for whimsical details.

Take pride in who we are and where we come from.

Are confetti connoisseurs.

Believe in using our best stationery when we write our thank you notes.

Love home towns, home teams, and home cooking.

About Christina:

Hey y'all! I'm Christina. An eternal optimist, romantic, lover of pink, and believer in true Southern hospitality. From hearing all the details of the proposal to hand-delivering a wedding morning mimosa, I live for this.

My heart skips a beat at the first sound of the music, as the doors open and the first steps are taken down the aisle. (And let's be honest, it also skips a beat when the band plays Sweet Home Alabama at the reception.) I cry on every single wedding day, no matter how many I've done, and I will always, always cry during Father of the Bride. I love seeing every perfect detail fall into place and live for color-coded timelines.

I never leave home without my notebook, calendar, and lip gloss. I have a deep love for BBQ, an impressive collection of seasonally-appropriate candles, could eat cheesy carbs all the live long day, use way too many exclamation points, am a chronic over-packer, avid list maker, and I rewrite notes if I don't like my penmanship. I deeply believe there's nothing better than laughing until it hurts and that nothing heals the soul like sitting on an old wooden pew in a little white church singing hymns.

My passion for my company, my work, and my life is grounded in a love of legacy and tradition and my Southern roots. That passion, coupled with a long time love affair of gorgeous floral design, pretty details, and all things Southern, has come together under one brand that sets my heart on fire.

Born in the North Georgia mountains and calling Alabama home since 2006, I'm a true Southern girl at heart. There's no doubt where I come from - a place known and cherished for its hospitality and charm. And that's the foundation upon which Christina Sloan Events is built.

At Christina Sloan Events, we do things the only way we know how. Southern.

Follow Christina Sloan Events on

laura and joshua spears
e1322109328735

12 Reviews for Christina Sloan Events

Sarah · Married on 01/16/2016

Christina did an amazing job for my wedding! I had her for the weekend of the wedding package and she did awesome. Everything that I needed done was done and not one thing went wrong on my big day. I would highly recommend Christina for wedding planning and floral!

Sent on 01/29/2016

Mary · Married on 11/21/2015

I was overwhelmed from the very beginning by the idea of planning the details of my Wedding in our short 6 month engagement period. I found Christina, and instantly knew I made the right choice. She has so much vision, patience, and passion for Weddings! She listened and really "got" my fiance and I, and what we were going for right away. She put together the most amazing Wedding ever for us, and I could not be more grateful to have her not only as our planner, but really a friend too. She and her team went the extra mile for us at every opportunity, and our special day would not have been what it was without her!

Sent on 12/21/2015

Lauren · Married on 11/06/2015

Christina is amazing! She handled my Weekend Coordination and I literally can't imagine not having her there apart of our day! She is so professional, extremely organized, and so creative!! She handled all the details from coordinating with all the vendors, all of setup, organizing the decor, making sure the flow of the wedding was perfect and was such a blessing! She took off so much stress from my shoulders and took charge and helped make our day perfect! She's the best & hiring her was one of the best decisions I made!!

Sent on 12/12/2015

Award

• Spark Photography
    Spark Photography Wedding Photographers

Christina is a talented and professional wedding planner who produces completely amazing events. She is not only a sweet and kind person, but she pours all of her efforts into making a gorgeous dream wedding come true--and then some! You're making a fantastic decision by choosing to work with CSE.

• April Stanley Photography
    April Stanley Photography Wedding Photographers

I photographed a wedding last September that Christina helped plan/coordinate. Christina did a wonderful job and was very helpful/accommodating about anything I needed. She was also professional and an all around joy to be around. I would definitely recommend her!!

• Atlanta, 30319 See on map