Los Angeles, CA 90189 Map · Phone number

About Christina Rose Photography

Please go to www.christinarosephotography.com or facebook.com/christinarosephotography to view more information, recent photos, and client comments.

Follow Christina Rose Photography on

marryforgood2
900x600marryforgood01

19 Reviews for Christina Rose Photography

Joanna · Married on 08/17/2013

I cannot say enough good things about Christina, she shot my wedding just last month (August 17th 2013) and she was amazing! After my husband and I met with her we stopped looking for any other photographers, her portfolio was so beautiful and her prices were very reasonable. She really impressed us during her first meeting, she was so informative, upbeat, and friendly we were really excited to book her. We chose not to do an engagement shoot (not our thing) and she let us substitute an extra hour of coverage which worked out perfectly. The day of the wedding she showed up on time and got right to work, she first came to our hotel room while my bridesmaids and I were getting ready and got some amazing candid and posed shots. Her personality fit in perfectly with ours and she made everyone feel very comfortable, I never thought having my photos taken would actually be fun! My husband and I really wanted to do our first look on the street where our first apartment was and then head over to our venue... she loved the idea and was very open to the schedule and locations I suggested. The entire ceremony and reception I never saw her stop taking photos, I actually asked her if she had taken a break to eat and relax because she never stopped! The day she sent me my photos was honestly the happiest day I had since my wedding, my husband and I stared at them for hours! They were more than we could have imagined, she completely captured our personality and the spirit of the day. Every time I look at them (which is daily!) it takes me back to that wonderful day. One thing I also love is that she got SO many photos of our friends and family, they were all as excited as us to see the photos! Also, the format she gives you the photos (in an app and online) is super easy to use. Overall Christina was an amazing photographer who made us feel extremely comfortable and relaxed the day of our wedding and got more amazing shots than I will ever be able to decorate my house with!

Sent on 09/29/2013
  • Ada

Ada · Married on 11/17/2012

Workign with Christina was a dream. She knew exactly what we were looking for and helped us capture it. The best part is the heights (litterally climbing on things) and depths (on the ground of the parking lot) that she went to just to get the best shot. I will use her for other moments in my life. She is a real gem!

Sent on 12/05/2012

Rebecca · Married on 10/18/2012

Christina shot my wedding in October and did an amazing job. I live in Florida and was getting married in Pennsylvania so had to find all of my vendors online, including Christina. Leading up to the wedding Christina and I were in contact a lot and she really made sure she was as prepared as possible and asking me about things I hadn't even thought about but needed to.

On the day of, Christina was extremely punctual and professional. Not everyone at a wedding is the easiest to deal with but Christina handled everything with ease. She didn't miss a thing and her shots turned out beautifully. Her skills are impeccable. I recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 12/09/2012

Award

Christina Rose Photography FAQ

• What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    High-Res Images
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums