Pensacola, FL 32504 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 18

About Christian Walker Films

Christian is a wedding videographer based out of Pensacola, FL. He services Pensacola, Mobile, Biloxi, Tallahassee, and the surrounding Gulf Coast area. Christian is a big fan of slow-mo and has a B.A. in Cinema-Television from Regent University. He has been working in video production for over eight years.

Follow Christian Walker Films on

10 Reviews for Christian Walker Films

• Jocelyn

Jocelyn · Married on 04/27/2019

The best videographer

With Videography cost being so expensive I didn’t think I’d even hire a Videographer. Then I found Christian. He is so friendly and when I met him he was organized and had a list of questions to ask to make sure we were on the same page. Our wedding video was more than we could’ve ever asked for. My entire family was in tears after watching it. My husband and I got married a month ago and we still watch this video at least once a day. I can’t even put into words how grateful we are that we had Christian as our videographer.

Sent on 05/28/2019
  • amy beth

amy beth · Married on 10/27/2018

Best Videographer! Best Decision! Great Pricing! Amazing Talent!

Getting Christian to film my wedding was one of the best decisions I made during wedding planning. I was having a small destination wedding out of town and a big party a couple of weeks later and really wanted to show our wedding at our party. I got married October 6th and got the video last night October 16th and cried, laughed, and rewatched it over and over and over again. The whole weekend goes by so fast so having photos is wonderful but having the video is even more real life. It puts you in the feels all over again. When I talked to Christian months back he made me feel at ease from the start. He is so easy to talk to and wants to really make a video that captures your spirit. He was easy to communicate with over the months upcoming and showed up to the wedding with a huge smile on his face. He felt like family right off and you hardly notice he is there. He captured so many amazing moments throughout the day and I will treasure he talent for years to come. If anyone is thinking about hiring a videographer do it and if so hire Christian. You will not be disappointed I promise! Thank you Christian for making this day so special and something I can treasure when the memories start to fade. I cant wait to watch it again and again and again. May be your biggest fan now. Amy Beth and Chris Green

Sent on 10/17/2018
  • Tiffany

Tiffany · Married on 07/14/2018

Amazing Videographer!

It was 2 months before my wedding and my maid of honor said I would regret not having a wedding video. So I went on a hunt for an affordable and quality videographer. Christian was amazing to work with. He edited the video until I was completely satisfied with it. He made the most perfect memory of my special day! Highly, highly recommend his services.

Sent on 06/14/2019

Award

Christian Walker Films FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 1,000.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,000.00
  • What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic, Short Form
  • Which wedding events do you service? Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception
  • What videography services do you offer? Client Revisions, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Locations
  • What final video formats do you offer? Digital Download