Christian Reyes Photography

5 Reviews for Christian Reyes Photography

User Photos
+13
Photos

Christian was the abosolute best! I could not have asked for a better photographer. At our initial meeting, Christian asked all sorts of questions to get a feel for what we wanted. She worked with us to schedule our engagement shoot and made Jared & I feel so comfortable in front of a camera. She was super flexible on our Wedding day and was insanely helpful throughout the day! All of her photos were incredible and were exactly what we wanted! I couldn't have chosen a better photographer for my big day. You will not regret choosing Christian to be a part of you Wedding!

Profile Picture Kayla, 12/17/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Christian did an excellent job with our engagement and wedding photos! Her whimsical ideas turned out beautifully in our photos. She drove five hours with her second shooter to our wedding venue (NC mountains) without thinking twice about it. She delivered our photos in just 8 weeks! If you want a creative, flexible, detail-oriented and dedicated photographer, Christian's the one for the task. "Her photos look like they belong in a glossy magazine" is what my family said went I printed Christian's photos. I agree!

Photo of Christian Reyes Photography in Cary, NC - I loved that she captured these moments I wasn't able to see
Photo of Christian Reyes Photography in Cary, NC - I love how she chose this sunroom for my hubby to get ready
Photos
Photo of Christian Reyes Photography in Cary, NC - She was able to work with the light behind us. Beautiful!
Photo of Christian Reyes Photography in Cary, NC - This was our idea and Christian went along with it!
Profile Picture Camila, 11/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I can not say enough about how wonderful it was to have Christian as the photographer for our wedding. She was amazingly flexible with her time and made sure we had exactly what we needed. She was super gracious with my horribly late replies and complete uncertainty about what we wanted. And to top it all off, she managed a super intense list of family photos in a small amount of time. If you are looking for a laid back, but AMAZING photographer look no further.
PS: I really didn't think I cared about the photos from that day and can't tell you how many times I said: "we just aren't picture people". But there are so many small moments she captured, I have had so much fun going through a reliving the day.

Profile Picture Elizabeht, 10/6/17, 1 Review