Christian Reyes Photography

6 Reviews for Christian Reyes Photography

User Photos
+13
Photos

Hiring Christian for our wedding day was one of the best decisions I've made. Her talent is a gift and she has such an eye for detail and the best personality to help make you laugh and be comfortable throughout your engagement session and on the big day. She became a good friend during this process and everyone of my family and friends looved having her be apart of the journey. Christian is so professional and flexible and goes out of her way to get the best shots, her work truly speaks for itself. You will be in great hands with Christian! We love you Christian!!!

Profile Picture Nancy, 8/4/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Christian was the abosolute best! I could not have asked for a better photographer. At our initial meeting, Christian asked all sorts of questions to get a feel for what we wanted. She worked with us to schedule our engagement shoot and made Jared & I feel so comfortable in front of a camera. She was super flexible on our Wedding day and was insanely helpful throughout the day! All of her photos were incredible and were exactly what we wanted! I couldn't have chosen a better photographer for my big day. You will not regret choosing Christian to be a part of you Wedding!

Profile Picture Kayla, 12/17/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Christian did an excellent job with our engagement and wedding photos! Her whimsical ideas turned out beautifully in our photos. She drove five hours with her second shooter to our wedding venue (NC mountains) without thinking twice about it. She delivered our photos in just 8 weeks! If you want a creative, flexible, detail-oriented and dedicated photographer, Christian's the one for the task. "Her photos look like they belong in a glossy magazine" is what my family said went I printed Christian's photos. I agree!

Photo of Christian Reyes Photography in Apex, NC - I loved that she captured these moments I wasn't able to see
Photo of Christian Reyes Photography in Apex, NC - I love how she chose this sunroom for my hubby to get ready
Photos
Photo of Christian Reyes Photography in Apex, NC - She was able to work with the light behind us. Beautiful!
Photo of Christian Reyes Photography in Apex, NC - This was our idea and Christian went along with it!
Profile Picture Camila, 11/18/17, 1 Review