10545 East Snowgoose Circle, Palmer, AK 99645 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $2,500

About Christal Houghtelling Photography

Hi! My name is Christal and I am a portrait and wedding photographer in Palmer, Alaska. I have always been interested in photography and art. But when my father passed away, it really hit me in the heart that these photos are priceless. After he passed my siblings and I started going through my parents belongings we found their wedding photos. It struck me how happy, and young my parents looked! I'm the 6 of 7 children, so the dad I grew up with was older and more stressed out. It brought me to tears to see how happy and in love my mom and dad were. It was at that moment that I realized how important wedding photography is. I;m not only capturing these images for you as a couple, but also for your future children.

My goal with photographing your wedding is to do it in a creative and meaningful way. Photographing it as though your children were standing their watching. I also want you to remember how happy you were on your wedding day.

I am available for weddings in Palmer, Anchorage, Wasilla, and Girdwood Alaska.

Follow Christal Houghtelling Photography on

Dads dance
dsc 3009edit 51 1060337 1560288124

Christal Houghtelling Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images, Slideshow, Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? High-Res Images, Toning, Albums, Digital Files, Prints
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Toning, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints

• 10545 East Snowgoose Circle Palmer, AK, 99645 See on map