Christa Alexandra Designs

Fairfax, VT View map

CHRISTA ALEXANDRA DESIGNS is a boutique stationery studio that specializes in artisan, custom designed wedding stationery that we hand print on our 100-year-old letterpress. In addition to custom designed invitation suites, we print day-of accessories such as menus, programs, place/escort cards, table numbers, signage, and more to give your event a gorgeously and thoughtfully cohesive branded look.

Chosen for the understated elegance captured in each of her couture designs, Christa is a talented graphic designer who has found her passion in marrying her love of history and art to design and print luxury stationery. Dedicated to excellence and committed to providing exceptional service, your stationery and experience with CAD will be remembered as one of the best parts of your wedding.

Our work has been featured on Style Me Pretty, Grace Ormonde, Brides, 100 Layer Cake, Ruffled, Wedding Wire, Brit+Co., Grey Likes Weddings, Magnolia Rouge, Oh So Beautiful Paper and in The Knot Magazine.

What invitation and card products do you offer?

Catalog Invitations
Custom Invitations
Menus
Place Cards
Programs
RSVP Cards
Save the Dates

What services do you provide?

Addressing

4.9 out of 5 rating
    4.9 out of 5 rating
    Katherine Married on 09/16/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Christa created the most gorgeous custom letterpress wedding invitation suite for our wedding weekend along with beautiful day of stationary. We are still totally in love with our invitations and overall could not have been happier with everything Christa made for us. Christa is talented as a designer, and the manual process she uses on her 100 year old letterpress to create each individual piece of stationary comes through in her absolutely gorgeous work product. Thank you Christa!!
    Juliana Married on 07/02/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    My fiance and I used Christa Alexandra Designs for our wedding invitations. Working with Christa was a pleasure. She understood my vision from the first time we spoke and executed it so beautifully. From the way her proofs were presented to the finished product, everything was so organized and professional. Our invitation suite ended up more beautiful than I could have imagined. The invitation and address process is definitely one of the more stressful tasks when planning a wedding but Christa made it as easy as possible and had everything to us perfectly on time. I would highly recommend her services.
  • Lauren
    Lauren Married on 05/28/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Working with Christa on our wedding invitations and day of stationary for our wedding in May was one our best wedding planning experiences! From the moment I spoke with her on the phone, I knew she understood our wedding vision and was going to make it come to life through our stationary. She translated what I had in my head perfectly! Our wedding invitation suite was so unbelievably beautiful and we received so many compliments from all our guests! Christa worked with us through a few revisions, never complaining when I asked to see something a million different ways. The complimentary day of stationary including menus and escort cards really added an extra special touch to our special day. She even helped us source some farmhouse shutters to use in our escort card display - it was perfect! Christa is a pleasure to work with and her work is worth every penny. Thank you Christa for our amazing wedding stationary that we will cherish forever!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

Real Weddings

• Katherine & Vin
    185 photos 路 09/16/2017

Jaclyn Watson Events Jaclyn Watson Events Wedding Planners

Christa has a remarkable talent and is a gem to the Vermont wedding industry! She brings creativity and passion to everything she does. I have enjoyed working with her on more then one occasion and I look forward to working with her on many more weddings! Jackie Watson

Rain or Shine Tent and Events Rain or Shine Tent and Events Wedding Rentals

Christa is great to work with and has a fresh outlook and vision for the wedding industry.

Missing Piece Events Missing Piece Events Wedding Planners

Christa is an incredibly talented designer who has the unique gift of being able to take the ideas of her clients and deliver extraordinary products. I recommend Christa's work to anyone who is looking for a unique, custom look and feel for their event stationary needs.

PO Box 418 Fairfax, VT, 05454
Location of (Christa Alexandra Designs)

Other vendors in Burlington for your wedding