Southington, CT 06489 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 1

About Chrissy Vensel Photography

Hi, I'm Chrissy and it's nice to meet you! I'm an adventures person who loves to meet new people everywhere I go and travel places I've never been. When I'm not photographing, I'm doing the second thing I love- snowboarding. Being on the mountain is where I feel free and if I could, I would be surrounded by snow everyday.

Photography has a very deep place in my heart and it's the one thing I couldn't live without. To capture the love between two people in photos brings great joy to me. I love seeing how different love looks to each and every couple. Love is a beautiful thing that deserves to be perfectly captured into a photo. I adore what I do and I can't wait to be apart of your special day!

If you would like to read a full biography about me, you can view that on my website. =]

Follow Chrissy Vensel Photography on

• Videos 1

10 Reviews for Chrissy Vensel Photography

Chrissy is the owner and photographer I hired for my July wedding!! She is a young, light hearted and professional. She gave to me exactly what I wanted and more!! Chrissy's photos captured creative, modern, classic and timeless moments of my wedding that I will treasure forever!!! She arrived at the hotel like a "ray of sunshine." Prior to the day, Chrissy sent me a questionnaire. I answered each question detailing what I wanted for my wedding day. She followed it to a "T". So ladies and gents be specific!! Chrissy's assistant worked with the groom and the groomsmen during the prep photos and was as equally talented with humor and artistry. I think Chrissy is well worth the value. I want to say to Chrissy and her team, THANK YOU FROM MY HEART!!!

Sent on 09/24/2014

Alexander · Married on 05/23/2014

Chrissy’s professionalism, creativity and experience shined through our entire experience with her, from our first meeting until we received the finished photos. She captured not just the events, but also the emotion of the entire day. Her experience was especially obvious when it started absolutely pouring during our outdoor photo session between the ceremony and reception. Chrissy was prepared, stepped in, did her thing and somehow still managed to get all the photos we wanted, all while keeping my wife dry. Working in the wedding industry ourselves, we’ve worked with a lot of really great and a lot of not so great photographers. Chrissy is among the best, and her work is worth much more than she charges. Seeing Chrissy’s past work, our bar was set pretty high. However, upon receiving our photos, we were still absolutely blown away. Each of her images shows her creative artistry and technical craftsmanship as a photographer. We are beyond satisfied, and highly recommend Chrissey to anyone looking for a wedding photographer.

Sent on 11/01/2014

Amy · Married on 05/18/2013

Chrissy's enthusiasm and passion was evident from the first picture of our engagement shoot to the last picture at our wedding. She is extremely easy to work with and responsive to all emails and questions in a timely manner. We would absolutely recommend her to anyone getting married. Thank you for all the beautiful pictures of our special day!

Sent on 09/15/2013