111 Spring Street, Newton, NJ 07860 Map · Phone number

About Chrissy O Designs

Our mission is simple: To make your wedding or special occasion the most glamorous day of your life. From the first time you walk in our store, you will feel the Chrissy O difference. We will cater to most every need. We have 5000 square feet filled with gowns and accessories! We offer a unique one-on-one consultation with all of our customers.

Our store is a friendly, comfortable place to shop. Enjoy soothing music, fresh flowers, candles, delightful edibles, and other treats while you shop.

Our people, our store, our employees make the difference and set us apart from all of the others. We have catered to thousands of happy clients from around the corner, across the pond, and to the other side of the world. We want to make you feel like the most beautiful woman at your event!

We look forward to meeting you soon!

Its your time to Shine with Chrissy O Designs.

Follow Chrissy O Designs on

65 Reviews for Chrissy O Designs

Love Chrissy'o. Found my dream dress! Jessica was amazing and accommodated me knowing I was working two jobs she went in when they were closed so I can pick up my dress. I had a few freak out moments that I messaged her and she responded instantly. I would recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 10/15/2015
  • User6201798 · 2+ years ago

Chrissy O's helped to make my wedding dress experience absolutely perfect! I always had a one on one experience at the store throughout all of my follow up appointments and fittings and I was always able to make my appointments within the same week. My dress was absolutely gorgeous and fit like a glove on my wedding day! I would absolutely recommend Chrissy O's.

Sent on 01/13/2016
  • Marena

Marena · Married on 05/15/2015

Jess from Chrissy O's was the best! She was so easy to work with via email and made special accommodations for me to come in before hours since my schedule was so crazy. Jess made me , my mother and my grandmother feel so special when we all purchased our dresses!! My dress came in on a timely manner and my alterations were also done quickly! Jess and I still keep in touch via email! If you are in the Newton area and looking for a gown go to Chrissy O's for an amazing experience!!!

Sent on 06/09/2015